A Savior

Telas yawns then vanishes. "You all are boring me." Telas shouts from behind us. As I turn around I see Telas kick Velon in the ribs. Velon gets launched back several hundred feet from the force behind Telas's kick. Velon hits a mountain wall hard as cracks go through the rock. As I turn my attention back to Telas I see him standing on Zero and holding Zen off the ground. "You're all pathetic." Telas says as his eyes widen. A wicked smile forms across his face as he grabs Zen's throat and starts crushing it. "I'm not done." Zen mumbles as he points his palm towards Telas. Suddenly Zen's sword forms in his hand and pierces Telas's chest. Telas laughs and breaks Zen's arms with his free hand. Zen screams in anguish as Telas tosses him back 20 feet. I quickly run over to Zen and pop his arms back into place. Without thinking, I run toward Telas with my sword ready. Telas quickly picks up Zero and throws him at me. I catch Zero, then set him down and start running toward Telas once more. Telas quickly pulls the Phoenix Blade from his chest and swings it at me. I raise my sword and block it. "Not bad kid." Telas says as he punches toward my face. I easily duck under it. Before I can react he kicks me in the face, and I get knocked back 15 feet. I quickly recover and calm down. I can't outrun him and I can't out power him, I need to outsmart him. I think to myself as Telas pops his neck. Suddenly he points the Phoenix Blade toward me. A huge blast of red fire shoots out of the end of the sword. "Shit, it's too fast." I yell as I prepare to get hit by the scorching wall of flames. "BURN AWAY!" I hear someone scream above me. As I look around I see the flames that were coming toward me have been extinguished. Suddenly Aziria drops down in front of me. "What just happened?" I mumble as I see Evanesa in Aziria's right hand. "Wait, isn't that Vic's sword?!" I yell as Aziria jumps back beside me. "It was, she gave it to me when she died." Aziria says as Telas grits his teeth. Aziria summons another sword from thin air into her left hand. "Evanesa has changed me. I'm much stronger now." Aziria says as she teleports behind Telas and swings her swords toward him. He quickly turns around and starts to block her, but Velon appears next to Aziria and chops right through Telas's right wrist. Telas jumps back and shakes his head. "Kai! Let me use Nirioki for a moment!" Velon yells as I nod and toss him my sword. Velon quickly catches it and smiles. "I'm gonna end this." Velon says as he quickly teleports all around Telas, swinging furiously. Velon slightly hits Telas and a extreme amount of energy is ripped from Telas. "That, that sword just took my energy." Telas says as he falls to one knee. "I'm one of the few people that know how to truly use Nirioki." Velon says as he starts to cut off Telas's head. "Begone." Telas says as he raises his right hand and blasts energy toward Velon. Velon goes back several hundred feet and goes into the mountain. Suddenly my sword lands several feet away from me. The blade stuck into the ground. Telas slowly stands up as Zero and Zen attack from behind. Telas quickly spins around and blocks Zero's sword as Zen summons the Phoenix Blade again and cuts off Telas's right arm. Telas growls and jumps back. "You are all starting to annoy me." Telas says as he stomps his right foot down onto the ground. The ground shakes violently as Telas runs toward us. I quickly grab my sword and use it to block Telas's kick. The force of his kick knocks me back 100 feet to the mountain wall behind me. Suddenly he appears at me and stomps toward my face. I quickly roll aside as his foot goes through the rock wall. I quickly cut through his midsection as he's pulling his foot out of the wall. Suddenly Aziria and Zero appears behind him and jam all 3 of their swords through his back. Telas yells out in pain as Aziria uses Evanesa to cut Telas's left arm off. Suddenly Zen appears beside me and cuts off Telas's right leg off. Telas falls back onto the ground and looks up at us. "How could I be bested by children!?" Telas yells as I cut off his other leg. "Well, it's quite simple. Our will to kill you was stronger than your will to kill us." Zero says as Aziria smiles. "Evanesa wasn't mine originally, it was given to me by a friend. I promised her that I would use this sword to defeat anyone that threatens my friends." Aziria says as Telas growls. "I'm still stronger than you. Maybe I got cocky." Telas says as he closes his eyes. "Oh well, we'll fight again one day." Telas says as a sword goes through his head. I look up and see Velon holding his sword through Telas's head. "He was annoying me." Velon mumbles as he sighs and wipes some blood from his forehead. "Well this was an odd fight. He could've killed us easily whenever he wanted too, yet he held back. It's weird." Velon says as Zen opens a portal. "This portal leads back to the forest where I found you." Zen mumbles as I return Nirioki to it's knife form. I quickly walk through the portal. As I blink I see I'm back at house in the woods. Everyone quickly walk past me. "Well, I'm gonna go back to ruling hell." Zen says as he vanihses. Suddenly Snow runs out of the house. "Where did you go!?" She shouts at me. "We fought a titan named Telas." I yawn and stretch. "Oh, sounds fun." Snow remarks.