Convincing Death Core

As Avil and I walk through the portal we see we're in the woods. "Hm, I've been here before." Avil says as he starts walking. I follow him. "So, you know where you're going?" I ask as Avil smiles. "It's hard to not know where death core it." Avil says as we keep walking. After several minutes of walking in silence we arrive at the edge of the woods. As we walk out of the woods we see that we are in my town. "Guess you did know where you'd were going." I say as I look around. I see a football player staring at me across the street. "Hey, why's that guy staring at us?" Avil asks as I watch the football player. "He's a kid in my school. He doesn't like me." I say as Avil sighs. "He's definitely a human." Avil says as we walk across the street. As we walk by the football player he just stares at us. After 30 minutes of walking we arrive at a old mansion. "This place looks different that it did last time I was here." Avil says as I nod in agreement. He opens the door and we see several people laying on a couch. They quickly see us and stand up, unsheathing their sword as they stand up. I stare at them as a girl walks down a staircase. "Put away your weapons!" She demands as everyone sheathes their weapons. As I look at the girl I notice it's Aziria. "Hello, Aziria." I say calmly as she walks up to me. "Hey Kai, why are you here?" Aziria asks as Avil starts to speak. Aziria quickly unsheathes her sword and puts it to Avil's throat. He freezes as Aziria glares at him. "I didn't ask you, I was asking Kai." Aziria says as Avil takes a step back. "We came asking for death core to help us in the upcoming fight." I say as Aziria looks at me. "Upcoming fight? What do you mean?" Aziria asks as Avil sighs and walks outside. "Rukia has waged war with all demons and angels. We don't quite know why, but she must be stopped." I say as Aziria rubs the back of her neck. "As much as I want to help, it's not my decision." Aziria says as I stare at her. "Then who makes the decision around here?" I ask as Aziria smiles. "Anix is the leader, he makes the decisions." Aziria says as I nod. "Take me to my brother." I demand as she shakes her head. "I'd love to, but he's not here." Aziria says. "Then where is he?" I reply. "I don't know where Anix is. He went out on a hunting mission to kill some demons that were attacking people." Aziria says as I close my eyes. "Just ask him if he'll help us when he gets back." I say as I turn around and walk out the door. As I open my eyes I see a man standing a few feet away from me. "Who are you?" I ask as I look at him. He has short brown hair, a black shirt, and white shorts on. "Well, I guess you can call me Derrick. I'm a demon hunter." He says as he snaps his fingers. As he snaps his fingers 2 guys suddenly appear. I look around and notice Avil is gone. Did they kill Avil? I think to myself as Derrick pulls a short sword out of the back of his shirt. "No sheath?" I ask as he smiles. "No, I don't need it." Derrick says as the 2 guys next to him run toward me. I teleport between them and grab both of them by their throats. I quickly pick them up and slam them to the ground. The both cough up blood as I let them go. Derrick runs to me and swings his sword at me. I quickly teleport behind him and grab him by the back of the neck. "How could weaklings like you kill demons?" I ask as Derrick laughs. "Guess I should've listened to Axton." Derrick says as he keeps laughing. I quickly crush the back of his neck and throw him aside the 2 other guys stay crawling away. I see Aziria standing in the doorway watching. "Do you know who they were?" I ask as Aziria shakes her head. "No." Aziria replies as she walks over and kills the 2 guys that were crawling away. "They aren't much of a threat." I say as I hear someone running down the street. As I look over my shoulder I see Avil running toward me. As he gets to me I notice he's out of breath. "What's wrong? Where did you go?" I ask as Avil looks at me. "I got summoned back to Velon's house. Rukia has already started attacking hell. She might be coming her next." Avil says as I look at Aziria. "Tell Anix what I said." I tell Aziria as I turn to Avil. "Take me to Velon's house." I demand as Avil nods. He quickly grabs my shirt and teleports. As I blink I notice I'm back in Velon's house. Avil quickly walks down a hallway into a room and I follow behind him. As I enter the room I see Velon, Raven, and Mary standing at a table. "Kai, get ready. We have to fight now. We already have Zero here getting ready." Velon says as someone walks into the room behind us. I look over my shoulder and see Zero wearing grey armor. He smiles and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Time to play, this should be fun." Zero says sarcastically. I look at Velon. "I think I'll keep wearing the clothes I'm wearing now." I say as Velon sighs. "Don't get your hopes up. This will be a fight that we probably won't walk away from unscathed. Avil! Go get anyone that seems to have a decent amount of strength!" Velon yells as Avil's nods and teleports away. I quickly notice the other guy that was with Velon and Mary is gone. "What happened to that Ken guy?" I ask as Mary sighs. "He went to try to negotiate with Rukia. She killed him." Mary says as she pops her neck. "Kai, how did your mission go? Did you gather some reinforcements?" Raven asks as I nod. "I have Rose helping us for sure. Death core doesn't know yet though." I say as Velon sighs. "So Zen didn't want to help." Velon says as he vanishes. "What, why did he leave?" I ask. "Probably gonna talk to Zen." Raven replies as he walks over to me. "Ok guys, let's do this." Raven says as everything goes black. As I open my eyes I see sand everywhere. I look around then hear a rumble above me. As I look upward I see 7 planets floating far away. "Wha-what is this?!" I ask as Raven laughs behind me. "Welcome Kai, to the kingdom of death." Raven says as we hear clapping in front of us. I look forward and see Rukia standing 50 feet away from us. Zero, Mary, and Raven quickly get ready to fight. I pull Nirioki out of my pocket as Rukia smiles.