Through The Gate To Hell [Chapter 20]

Everyone draws their sword and we all run through the portal. As we get through the portal we see dry land and fire everywhere with a castle and a tower way off in the distance. Vexx runs past me and suddenly transforms into a wolf. I jump back.

"What the hell!?"

I yell as Vic puts her hand over my mouth.

"Our presence here isn't know yet."

Vic whispere as she takes her hand off of my mouth. I stare at Vexx who is a wolf now. His fur is completely white. Vexx starts running forward at extreme speeds. Everyone starts running behind him. Zero looks back as he's running and waves for me to follow. I start running behind them.

After a few minutes of running everyone stops, so I do too. I look past everyone and see a demon standing in front of us with its sword drawn. Zero jumps up and brings his sword down on top of the demon. The demon blocks, but Zero cuts right through the demons sword then cuts through the demon.

"We won't be delayed, we're getting Zen back."

Zero says as he starts running again. We all run behind him.

Why am I helping everyone get Zen back? I don't even like the guy. And why did demons take him?

I think as I keep running. We soon arrive at a huge wall with a large gate. There are 2 huge demons standing guard at the gate. Zero and Vic jump up and cut right through the demons heads. While they're falling, they both send out a blast of energy that knocks a hole in the gate. We all jump through the gate. As we land on the other side we see a guy standing there with shiny gold and red armor, and he is wielding a staff. Zero charges toward him and swings. The guy easily blocks the attack with his staff then pushes Zero away.

"Satan told us you would be coming."

The guy says as he spins his staff around.

"You can call me Freon."

He says as he charges toward Zero and starts spinning his staff. Zero barely counters anything.

His attacks, they're to fast and abnormal to predict.

I think as I run to help Zero. I swing my blade at Freon, but he quickly spins his staff my way and knocks my blade away then hits me in the stomach and knocks me back 10 feet. I hold my sword tightly and try to regain my composure. As I look at Zero I see him get hit on the side of his head and knocked to the ground.

Freon starts to hit Zero on the head while he's lying down, but Aziria kicks his staff away. Aziria swings her blade and cuts his armor lightly. He stares at Aziria for a moment then laughs. I run up behind him and thrust my sword through his chest. I rip my blade from his back. He starts laughing after I pull my blade out. We all watch him as he falls to the ground.

"Heh, I let my guard down."

He laughs while he turns to ash. Zero shakes his head then pats my back.

"We just killed a demon lord."

He says while looking at the ash. Vic steps forward.

"We got lucky."

She says as she starts running toward the castle again. We all follow. After running for a few minutes we arrive at a door leading into the castle. Vexx turns looks at us.

"I'm not a fighter."

He says as Zero puts his hand on the door. Raycar starts stretching. We all look at him.

"I need to be limber to fight satan. Cause this is his castle."

Raycar says. I notice he doesn't have a sword. All of a sudden the door is thrown open as we see Zero charge inside.

"Damnit Zero, we didn't review our strategy!"

Vic yells at Zero as she runs in behind him. As we all get inside we notice 30 guards on steps going up to the second floor of the castle. They all draw their weapons and stare at us. They start to charge at us, but Raycar jumps up to them and a sword of pure white energy forms. I'm blinded by the light and I look away briefly. As I look back I see all the guards are turned to ash.

What the hell just happened.

I think as everyone stares at Raycar. Jinna starts laughing. Raycar looks back at us.

"Hey, go rescue Zen. There's something I have to do first."

He mumbles as he runs through a door and closes it behind him. We all look at each other, confuses, and run upstairs. After wandering around the castle for a moment seach in for the next set of stairs, we found the door to the tower. We all run in and look up. We see 200 floors of stairs. We all sigh at once and start running upstairs. After 30 minutes of running full speed we reach the top.

How could anyone climb this!?

I think to myself as we exit the tower to the sky yard. We walk outside into a huge courtyard and see large man 10 feet away from us sitting on a large throne. He points up above us. As we turn and look we see Zen hanging by his feet 30 feet above us on a large pole.

"You came for him, correct?"

The guy behind us says. We all turn around and see him standing up. He has thick red armor on and 2 horns on his forehead that angle up then back. He stands at about 8 feet tall. He stares at us.

"As law dictates, since your intruders in my kingdom, you shall perish."

He says as he grabs a giant sword from his back. We all ready our blades as Vic mumbles.

"We're really about to fight satan?"

I feel the air get heavy as satan pops his neck.

"I'm glad you came, it really has been a long time since I've gotten to kill anything."

Satan growls, slowly lifting his sword above his neck and spinning his blade around. He charges toward us.

Here we go!

I think as we all charge toward him.