Zero's Dark Side

Zero stares at us as grey energy whips all around him. The energy cuts trough the solid rock with ease as it lashes out all around, slicing through the rock beneath us. Aziria quickly jumps forward and swings toward Zero. Zero avoids her sword then swings his sword. Aziria attempts to block Zero, but his sword cuts cleanly through hers. He swings directly toward Aziria. I quickly teleport between them and block Zero. The force of his swing pushes me back several feet. Suddenly I see Anix appear behind Zero. Anix punches toward Zero's back. Zero quickly spins around and grabs Anix's wrist. Zero lifts Anix off the ground them slams him down. Velon appears above me and swings his sword down toward Zero's head. Velon's sword is stopped by the formation of 2 horns. The horns come out of Zero's forehead, angle up, then angle back over the top of his head. Velon quickly grabs Anix and jumps back. I teleport back to them. "Anix where's your wrist blades?" I ask as he laughs. "I don't need to use them yet. I have them though, don't worry." Anix says as he runs toward Zero. He throws a punch toward Zero's throat but Zero easily catches his fist. I quickly run up behind Anix then jump over him. As I start to swing down toward Zero's shoulder I see Anix's wrist blades form on Anix and pierce Zero's hand and cut his throat slightly. I bring my sword down onto Zero's shoulder as he growls. Zero quickly jumps back and looks down at his hand. The wounds on his hand heal in a matter of seconds. He snaps his head up ad looks at Anix. "Hey Kai, we may not survive this. There's one thing I've been meaning to test though." Anix says as Zero swings his sword toward us. A large shockwave comes off his sword and blows us back. I look down and notice I'm in free fall from the top of the mountain. "Shit!" I yell as I quickly enter my 3rd release. As I hit the ground, I feel a small pain in my legs as I stand up. I look around and notice everyone is in their releases as well. I look all around but I don't see Snow. Suddenly Zero lands on the ground a little away from us. He looks unphased from the several mile high fall. Zero growls as a shell of grey energy hardens on his skin. Velon, Raven, and Saber quickly run forward and attack Zero in a flurry of swings. Zero easily dodges and blocks all of their attack. Zero closes his eyes for a moment. As we all run toward him, he opens his eyes. Both of his eyes are red with black slits. A little blood comes out of his left eye. He quickly swings his sword toward all of us. We all suddenly appear behind him. "What just happened?" Raven asks as Snow appears in front of us. In front of all of us, a large mountain crumbles from the shockwave from Zero's swing. Velon quickly jumps in front of us and points his hands toward us. In a flash, alot of energy flows into us. "Now give Zero a fight." Velon says as I feel energy all around me. I start to run toward Zero but I appear at him and swing. Zero blocks my attack but the force of my swing sends him back through the mountain behind him. Large chunks of rock fall from the sky as I see Zero appear in front of me. He swings toward me but Anix and Aziria block his attack. Aziria quickly jumps back and tosses her broken sword away from her. She quickly jumps back toward Zero with evanesa in her hands. "Burn away!" Aziria screams as she releases fire from the end of evanesa. Black flames burn through several miles of mountains. Suddenly a hand reaches out from the fire and grabs Aziria's wrist. The flames stop and we all see Zero standing unphased from Aziria's attack. "Well looks like he's finally in his first release." Velon says as Zero jumps back. Grey energy forms in his left hand. He applies the energy to his sword and his sword starts melting. The sword soon vanishes. Zero summons his sword again, but this time it's made of pure energy. Zero quickly swings toward us. We all drop to the ground and stick our weapons in the ground. A blast wave of energy goes over us. For several seconds the energy rushes past us. As we all stand up and look behind as we see several miles of mountains have been leveled. "This is insanity." Anix says as we all look back to Zero. Suddenly his shell cracks then crumbles. We see his shirt has been ripped apart and his pants have holes in them. His skin is black with 2 white streaks falling from his red eyes. "That's the second release." Velon says as Velon rushes toward Zero. "Snap out of it!" Velon yells as he swings toward Zero. Zero catches Velon's blade with his bare hand then crushes Velon's blade. He quickly swings toward Velon but Anix appears between them. Anix blocks Zero's sword as his hair covers his face. "I'm done holding back." Anix says as his hair turns silver. "Get out of my sight." Anix says as he barely taps Zero. A shockwave knocks all of us down as we see Zero go flying. Dust goes every where, blocking our vision of what's happening. As the dust settles we see a straight line of mountains have been leveled as far as our eyes can see. "What just happened?" I ask as Anix looks at me. "Kai, this is what I was wanting to test out. I killed a previous god of destruction. Whoever kills a god of destruction, takes their power for his own." Anix says as he smiles. "This is my fourth release." Anix says as Zero appears a little away from us. His right arm is broken and his left arm is gone. "This fight isn't over yet." Velon says as he tosses his sword aside.