Dawn Of Danger

What the hell just happened? Why did we teleport to a military base and how did Sinclair know we went here? I think as I hear a girl start laughing. Freya runs from behind some soldiers and hugs me. "Gotcha!" She yells as Sinclair smirks. "What's going on here?" I ask as Sinclair grabs a pistol from a soldier near her. "Well, before we went to hell to get you, we accidentally teleported to heaven. We encountered that woman and told her what we were doing. She agreed to help us and if all went according to plan she could redirect a teleportation portal to this location and get back her 'Kai'." Sinclair says as she walks toward us. "That's right! I had to get you back, we're going to get married, remember?" Freya asks as Sinclair walks beside her. I hear Zen gasp as I look back. "Kai! Our energy is sealed here!" Zen yells as I notice it. There's a field keeping our energy supresssd. My eyes widen and Sinclair smiles. "I see you just figured it out. With the help of this woman we teleported you above a field of energy that cancels out demonic energy. So you can't do anything!" Sinclair says as she laughs lightly. Sinclair must not realize that I'm not completely a demon. I think as I smirk and try to channel my angelic energy. Instead of energy I receive an abundance of pain and fall to my knees. "Sorry, I had to seal your angelic energy too." Freya says while smiling. "So you're all powerless." Sinclair says as she sticks a tag on Freyas back. Freya's eyes widen as Sinclair shoots her in the back of the head. Freya's body falls to the ground as I stare up to Sinclair. "Did you know when your power is sealed, you're as weak as a human?" Sinclair asks as she shoots Freya over and over again. "Sadly, I can't summon any power either since I'm inside this energy barrier, but human weapons can kill you now." Sinclair says as she reloads and points the pistol toward me. I slowly stand up and sigh. "You say I'm the demon, that I'm the monster, but who's pointing a gun at someone that hasn't done anything wrong?" I ask as Sinclair chuckles. "Nothing wrong? You're kind has killed hundreds, thousands even, of humans! How can you say you've done nothing wrong!? You're kind killed my parents!" Sinclair screams as she shoots me through the shoulder. I fall back and wince at the pain. Damnit, I forgot how weak I was without power. I can't do anything here. And I'm not healing anymore either since my power is sealed. I need to get away but I can't. I need to escape! I think as my eyes dart left and right trying to find a possible escape route. No use, I'm completely surrounded. If I move at all I'll be shot to death. I think as Sinclair puts the gun against my head. "Any last words?" She asks as I stare at the ground. This can't be how I die! This can't be it, I have to stop Silvia, I have to protect everyone! I think as I slowly look up to Sinclair. As I start to say something the energy barrier shatters. "What the hell!?" Sinclair yells as my wound heals instantly. What's happening? I think as a woman wearing all red appears beside Sinclair. She has long red hair coming midway down her back. "Sorry Sinclair, but I can't let you kill this one. It's not in his destiny to die here." The woman says as Sinclair stares at her. "Who are you? How do you know my name?" Sinclair says as she summons a rifle and jumps back. After a few seconds of no answer Sinclair opens fire on the woman and so does every soldier surrounding us. They fore for several seconds before stopping in horror to see all the bullets floating in the air around the woman. "My name? Do you wish to know my name?" The woman says as Sinclair fires as her again. The woman smiles lightly as the shot turns to dust inches from her face. "That's pathetic, and anyways, my name is Silvia." She says as Sinclair stares at her. Silvia, do I know her- wait!? Is that the scarlet angel?! I think as I quickly stand up and summon Evony. The ground cracks from the the energy coming off of Evony. "Kai, please don't fight me now. It's not time yet." Silvia says with a smile. "Don't worry, in 5 days I will wage war on every reality. I wish you all the best of luck." Silvia says as she vanishes. "We're screwed." I hear Zen mumbles as Sinclair stares, wide eyes, towards where Silvia was standing. She quickly looks to me. "Kai! Who was that!? We want answers, now!" Sinclair yells as I look to her. "That was the Scarlet Angel. The strongest being that will ever exist. By what I've been told, she used half of her overall energy to create everything." I say as Sinclair grits her teeth. Suddenly Velon, Zero, Aziria, and Rose all appear in front of me. "Kai, are you alright?! We felt your energy dissappear from hell then reappear here!" Velon yells as he glares as Sinclair. I walk past him, toward Sinclair, patting his shoulder as I walk by. "Kai? What's wrong?" Zero mumbles as I walk towards Sinclair. All the soldiers points guns toward me but Sinclair calls them down and starts walking toward me. "I know what you're going to suggest, Kai. Honestly it's our only bet on surviving this." Sinclair says as everyone around looks confused. I nod. "Right, you round up everyone that can hold a weapon and get them, I'll round up every angel and demon I can find. We'll have to work together to stop Silvia." I say as all the soldiers start yelling in complete opposition to the idea. Sinclair quickly turns around and glares at them and they all quickly silence themselves. "Agreed." Sinclair says as we turn and walk away from each other.