Snow

"That's an interesting ability." I say as Magnus shrugs and walks away. Saber sighs as Kiba walks into the house. Saber quickly walks behind Magnus as Harol and Jase walk away as well. Luna lays down on the soft green grass and starts dosing off. I wonder what all my friends are doing. I think as I look up at the pale blue sky. Suddenly I feel a strong energy about a mile behind me. I quickly turn around. Everyone quickly starts running that way without talking. We all felt it. Who could it be? I think as I quickly run past everyone and take the lead. After several minutes of running we see someone standing over a dead demon looking at its arm. The person is standing in the shadow of a tree but I can still make out that the person has a grey jacket on. There's a black circle with a red X inside it on the back of their jacket. "Hm?" They say as they look over their shoulder. It's a girl with white hair going down to her shoulders. As she turns around I feel my body freeze. "So who are you people?" She asks as I notice a sword on her hip. As I inspect her body I notice she's wearing a grey jacket, white button up shirt, grey pants, and black boots. "I'm Kiba. My friends here are Magnus, Saber, Harol, Jase, Luna, and Kai. Who are you?" Kiba asks as the girls raises her hands above her head and stretches. "I'm Snow. Snow Winchester." She says as I feel a bead of sweat run down my face. Why does she intimidate me so much? I think to myself as she stares at me. Suddenly her eyes widen. "Wait, Kai? Kai Narukami?!" She yells as I scoot my left foot back and nod. "You're worth billions!" She yells as she draws her sword and runs toward me. "Oh she's a hunter." Magnus says as I jump back. "Don't be so casual!" I yell as I summon Nirioki and ready myself for a fight. She swings her sword toward my throat but stops halfway. She blankly stares at me as I feel another bead of sweat roll down my cheek. "Why are you sweating?" She asks as she looks at me. "I don't know." I say as I jump back again. Saber teleports to me. "You ok? You're looking nervous." Saber says with a smirk. "Gah, shut up!" I say as I swing my sword towards Saber. Saber quickly jumps back and I hear Snow giggle. "You guys don't seem very organized." Snow says as she sheathes her sword. I look over to her as she walks toward me. I slowly revert Nirioki back to its knife form and stick it in my pocket. "So are you guys like a group or something?" Snow asks as Kiba sighs. "Yea, we are trying to bring justice to this world. Humans are hunting demon and angels for no reason." Kiba says as Snow looks at him. "How can they hunt what they can't see?" Snow asks as Saber interjects. "We already met a man that turned himself into a half demon, half human hybrid. We're not sure how he did it. But just having a little demon blood in their system would let them see demons and angels." Saber says as Magnus nods. "It's insane, really. Humans trying to be more like us to kill us." Magnus says as Luna runs up and jumps onto Snow's shoulder. "Heh, who were you again? Luna?" Snow asks as Luna nods. "Yes." Luna says as she giggles and jumps off. "This little group of yours sounds like it could be fun. I want in." Snow says as Kiba smiles. "You gotta fight us each one at a time to prove you're worthy to join us. Are you ok with that?" Kiba asks as Snow nods. "Yea, yea, yea. Let's get on with it." Snow says as she starts to unsheathe her sword. "So who fights me first?" Snow asks as Harol steps forward. "You can fight me first, but I refuse to go easy on y-" Harol gets cut off as Snow teleports behind him and swings her sword toward his throat. Kiba quickly teleports to Snow and grabs her wrist. "Ok, no need to kill him. All you have to do is knock him down or slightly cut him." Kiba says as Snow pulls her sword away. "Sorry, I'm used too fighting to kill." Snow says as she backs up and readies her sword. Harol sighs and holds up his hands. "I quit. I'm pretty sure she can beat me easily. Jase, you fight her." Harol says as Jase steps forward. Snow suddenly teleports to Jase and thumps his forehead. He falls back as she looks around. "Ok, so now who do I fight?" Snow asks as Magnus steps forward. Snow quickly teleports to Magnus and swings her sword toward his knees. As he jumps over her sword she teleports behind him and lays her sword on his shoulder while their both falling. As they hit the ground Magnus looks over his shoulder with a slight expression of fear. She's really good at teleporting. I think as Saber runs forward and swings at Snow with her energy sword. "Too slow." Snow says as she teleports behind Saber and kicks her in the back. As Saber falls to the ground, Kiba teleports to Snow and punches toward her back. Snow quickly vanishes. Kiba looks around as he suddenly falls to one knee. As he starts to stand up Snow appears behind him and lays her blade against his neck. "What just happened?" Jase asks a few feet away from me. As Kiba stands up he smiles. "You're not teleporting." He says as my eyes widen. What's he talking about? I think as he looks at Snow. "You're just so fast it looks like you're teleporting." Kiba says as Snow smiles. "You're pretty smart, most people couldn't figure that out." Snow says as she looks at me. "Guess it's my turn." I mumble to myself.