Anix Vs. Rei

Anix squats down and readies his wrist blade. Rei quickly unsheathes 2 swords and vanishes. Anix quickly looks around as Rei appears next to him and kicks him in the face. Anix gets knocked back 20 feet but stays on his feet. "Not bad." Anix yells as Rei smiles and spins her swords around. She vanishes again and Anix lowers his head and looks around slowly. In the blink of an eye Anix's jacket gets ripped to shreds and 7 cuts form on his body. He quickly heals and jumps back from his shredded jacket. As Anix lands on the ground, Rei appears in front of him and swings both of her swords down toward him. Anix barely blocks her swords with his wrist blade. The force of her attack forces Anix down to one knee. She quickly vanishes then reappears in front of Anix and kicks toward his face. Anix blocks with his wrist blades but gets knocked back 50 feet. Rei does a simple back flip and lands on her feet and readies her swords. "Not bad." Anix says as he stands up and closes his eyes. "I'll just go into my 3rd release and show you your place." Anix says as he closes his eyes. Rei teleports to him and starts to attack him. Before her attack touches him he vanishes. Suddenly she vanishes too. I look around frantically until suddenly a large explosion happens several miles away. She shockwave pushes everyone back a few feet. "Damn, he's not holding back much, is he?" Zero mumbles as Velon sighs. "Anix won't win." Velon says as I grit my teeth. Come on bro, I know you can win. I think to myself as suddenly Anix appears a few feet in front of us. His left arm is missing and he has cuts all over him. He has long silver hair and a large white sword in his right hand. "He went into his 4th release!?" Zero yells as Rei appears a few feet away from him. In the blink of an eye Anix's arm regrows. "Who are you?" Anix asks as Rei smirks and vanishes. "I'm Rei Tsakumi. I have the nickname within the hunters. I am also called the crimson flash." Rei says as she appears behind Anix and swings toward the back of his neck. Anix teleports behind her and cleaves downward with his large white blade. A sharp line of white energy comes from the sword and stretches several hundred feet. A large cloud of dust was kicked up from his attack, hindering our vision of the battle. As the dust settles I see more cuts all over Anix and he's looking around. "You're fast, but not very powerful." Anix says as she appears in front of him and thrusts her sword toward his chest. He starts to block it but suddenly a sword rips through his back on out his chest. "Damn, you're really fast." Anix says as Rei pulls her sword out and vanishes. "Time to stop holding back then." Anix says as he closes his eyes. He takes a deep breath as Rei appears in front of him. Rei quickly swings 2 swords toward Anix but he easily blocks both. Suddenly a sword appears in his right shoulder. "What just happened?" Zero asks as Velon sighs. "No matter how fast you are, you can't block that attack. For one, it's a phantom sword that phases through anything other than flesh and bone. The second reason is because she's not fast, she's just slowing down time." Velon says as Anix jumps back. As he lands on the ground, he back into another sword. His eyes widen as he spins around and swings his sword. The force of his swings pushes the ground back for several hundred feet. Rei appears over by us and puts her forearm on my shoulder. "If we keep this up I will kill him." Rei says as she smiles and vanishes again. Velon sighs. "She's ranked the third strongest hunter, I was only rank 6." Velon mumbles as my eyes widen. "She's stronger than you?" I ask as he smiles. "We'll see eventually." Velon says as he looks toward Anix. Rei quickly teleports all around Anix and swings in a flurry of attacks. Anix blocks a few but gets hundreds of small cuts all over him. All his cuts heal in seconds as he rubs the back of his head and yawns. "Your attacks don't hurt at all." Anix says as he gets pierced through the back. "I only fight for real when I'm in pain, your just tickling me." Anix says as Rei grits her teeth. She teleports in front of Anix and punches him in the stomach. In a flash he gets sent back several hundred feet. "Did that one hurt?!" Rei screams as Anix appears behind her. "Not really." Anix says as he kicks her in the back. The ground underneath him is pushed away as she gets sent flying beyond our line of sight. "Hm, and I was starting to actually have fun." Anix says as he yawns. As I blink his arms fall off. "Hm, well that's new." Anix says as he regenerates his arms and picks up his sword. Rei appears behind him with 2 long red swords. "I am the crimson flash, let me engrave in into your bones before you blink." Rei says as she vanishes. Anix randomly starts swings his sword in all directions. Suddenly he stops as his arms and sword go flying. He quickly regenerates his arms again and looks around. Rei suddenly appears in front of him and knocks him down to the ground. She pulls her arms back to the opposite side of her body and gets ready to cut Anix again. "CHECKMATE!" She yells as she swings her swords towards Anix's throat. "I give up." Anix says as she stops her sword right against his neck. "What, why!?" Rei yells as she let's Anix up. "It was too boring but you were skilled. I wish you could hit harder, but then again I have high standards for opponents." Anix mumbles as he walks over to me. "So who's fighting next?" Anix asks as I shake my head. "Next is Rose and Saturn." I say as Rose steps forward. "This looks fun." Rose mumbles as Saturn smiles and pops his neck.