Wake Up Call

I quickly spin my scythe around then swing it towards Zero's neck. He growls and blocks my scythe with his sword. As he starts to reach for me, Anix jumps behind Zero and jams his wrist blades through Zero's back. A little black blood drips from the end of Anix's wrist blades as Zero screams and kicks behind him. Anix manages to block Zero's kick with his other set of wrist blades. Zero pushes Anix back almost 40 feet as Anix's feet drag along the ground. As Zero turns his attention back to me, Velon jumps beside me and swings his sword toward Zero's neck. Zero easily catches Velon's sword and glares at us. "Burn away!" Aziria yells as black flames rush around Zero. Zero stops blocking my scythe and cuts through Aziria's black flames. He teleports to her and swings toward her neck. Aziria quickly ducks as I teleport behind Zero and jam my scythe into his ribs. Zero screams as he spins around, ripping his own ribs apart, and punches toward me. I duck down as Zero jumps back over Aziria and lands several feet away from me. Anix and Velon quickly rush to me and Aziria. "Where's Snow?" Aziria asks as I look around. "Don't worry, she's planning something. I can sense her energy growing a few miles behind us." Velon says as he takes a deep breath. "This is exhausting." Velon groans as Zero screams. Zero teleports in front of us and swings toward all of us. Aziria ducks his attack as Anix blocks it. Velon and I quickly jump beside Zero and attack him. Zero blocks my scythe but Velon's sword pierces Zero's throat. Zero's eyes widen as black blood squirts out of the wound. Zero screams once more then pushes us all back. Grey energy swirls around him once more. As the energy disapates, I see Zero has smoke coming off of his body. The ground around him is cracking and chunks of rock are rising out of the ground. Zero swings his sword in our direction. We all teleport behind him as the ground shakes violently, knocking us off balance. As the ground stops shaking we see Zero looking at us. A large cloud of dust is rising hundreds of miles into the air where he just swung his sword. "What just happened?" Aziria asks as Velon sighs. "This is becoming a pain." Velon mumbles as the dust settles. We see a large drop off past Zero. Zero growls as he points his left palm towards us. Grey energy collects in his palm. We all jump back as the energy grows to be several hundred feet wide. "What's he doing!?" Anix yells as Velon laughs. "He's gonna level most of this dimension with an attack of that power, he really wants us dead." Velon laughs as I look at him. "How's that funny?" I ask as Velon points forward. "You'll see, just stay focused." Velon says as the energy condenses down to fit in Zero's palm. Zero closes his left hand for a moment the jerks it open. A blast of energy rushes forward toward us. Suddenly someone with long red hair appears in front of us. The person holds up their sword as the extreme amount of energy splits as it touches their sword. The energy rushes past us, narrowly missing us. After several minutes of energy rushing forward, the energy stops. Where the energy went around us, the ground is missing for as deep as we can see. We see Zero fall to one knee as his skin starts peeling off. The person in front of us slowly turns around. Snow smiles as a little blood runs down her lip and right eye. Her hair turns from red to white as she starts to fall down. I quickly teleport to her and catch her. "Are you ok!?" I yell as she smiles and closes her eyes. "I was going to finish him with that power, but I decided to save you instead." Snow says as she coughs up a little blood. "Kai, I-" Snow blacks out and drops her sword. I set her down easily then grab her sword. I look forward and see Zero on one knee, looking at me. He's gasping for air. I teleport to him and slam my scythe into the ground next to him. I hold Snow's sword with my right hand and grab Zero by the throat with my left hand. He stares at me as blood streaks down from cuts and wounds all over his body. I quickly lift Zero off of the ground. "Kai, wait!" I hear Anix yell as he grabs my left wrist. "She's going to be ok. She just used most of her energy to block that attack." Anix says as he tries to pull my arm down. "Zero could have killed her. She blocked the attack for me." I say as I tighten my grip on Zero's throat. Zero stares at me, emotionless. "She wanted to save you. She took the attack for you. If you kill him, you won't be Kai anymore. Snow wouldn't want you to do this." Anix says as he forces my arm down. Suddenly Zero's eyes widen and he reverts to his normal self. He looks around then stares at me. "K-kai." He says as his sword vanishes and he puts his hands on my left wrist. "What are you doing?" He asks as I grit my teeth. "Hey, sorry we're late. Jericho refused to come with us." I hear Raven say behind me. Zero looks past me to Raven. I look over my shoulder and see Raven staring at me. Jericho is over his shoulder. Saber is next to Raven, staring at Snow. "Jericho was controlling Zero. As soon as we knocked her out we teleported back here." Raven says as I stare at him. "How do you know that?" I ask as he tosses Jericho onto the ground. "We got her to admit it. She said after the fight, she was going to come back and finish off the injured people. She wasn't half bad at fighting." Raven says as he rubs the back of his neck. "Kai, let Zero go. He couldn't control himself." Velon says as he starts walking toward me. I sigh then set Zero down. "So Jericho caused all of this? She's the reason this all happened?" I ask as Raven yawns. "Yea." Raven says as he starts stretching. I grab my scythe from the ground and walk next to Snow. I lay her sword next to her and close my eyes. "Jericho needs to be punishe-" I stop talking as I hear a loud crunch. I open my eyes quickly. Aziria crushed Jericho's head with her foot. "Stupid bitch." Aziria says as she picks up Jericho's body and tosses it into the area where Zero swung his sword. The giant pit with no end in sight. I hear Zero cough so I look over to him. He's coughing up blood. Suddenly Anix and Velon fall to the ground and revert back to their normal forms. Aziria falls to one knee as my eyesight goes blurry. "We pushed ourselves too the limit." Aziria says as she gasps for air. My vision goes black as I fall to the ground.