「Chapter 3」

Right after your last classes ended, you and your best friend Minji decided to hang out inside the library, like a few other students were doing. Just like everyone else, who came here to study or just read, you and Minji were studying for the test for one of the most boring subjects known to man: Calculus.

You were trying your hardest to study, but you weren't getting the chance to intake any kind of information. Oh no, nothing of the sort would ever be able to happen to would happen with Park Minji around. Minji was the most distracted person you knew. Sometimes you would wonder as to why you would study with her, but then again, she was your best friend.

"I want to bring the person who brought Calculus into the world back to life."

"Why?" You knew the next line to come out of her mouth would be something stupid.

"So I can kill 'em the right way."

You chuckled, "but it would still exist anyways."

"Then me and you will build a time machine, go back in time, and make sure that he never gets to do anything."

You shook your head at her foolishness. She was truly something. "If you say so," you then tried to carry on with studying, but thanks to Minji, again, your focus was broken.

"So?"

"'So'?"

"So, how was last night? Did that bastard try and take away your virginity?"

You sighed and shook your head. "Minji, I told you, I only went last night to try and get to know Taehyung Sunbae better." You blushed. "But," the smile you had and laughter faded away, "that was a flop."

"Why? What happened?"

You sighed, "he left before everyone even finished dinner and went to karaoke."

"You're kidding," her eyes widened. "Seriously?"

Your hand came across your heart and you shook your head. "I tell no lies. He seemed to be the only who was not enjoying himself, and I couldn't understand why. I mean, he was out with friends and eating delicious food. If you ask me, I'd say that's a pretty good time."

"So you basically wasted your time last night?"

"Well, I wouldn't say that. We did have a conversation, kind of. And he was the one who started it."

"Really?" Minji smirked as she leaned in closer to you. "Spill it."

"No, no," you waved your hand, looking down into your book, "it's nothing serious."

"Oh, come on." Minji crossed her arms. "Your crush finally notices you, and decides he's going to strike up a conversation, how can I not be interested in what you two talked about."