「Chapter 73」

"Yes, we're finally here!" You landed straight into one of the beds with a belly flop. "I'm not sure what I want to do. Take a nap, or go get something to eat. Minji-ah, what should I do?" you turned to her.

"What do you mean 'what should you do', silly? We're going to look for someplace to eat dinner."

"Food," you whined. And right on cue, your stomach started growling at you. "You can go out first." You rocked your body back and forth until rolled off the bed and onto your feet. "I'm gonna go clap some water on my face so I can sober up some."

"Okay, don't take too long. We'll be waiting for you right outside." That said, Minji walked over to the door. Just as she put her hand on the knob to turn it, she heard a knock. But she never got the chance to open it since it swung open by itself. She then took a glance past the door and found, "Jungkook?"

Minji's heart started to pick up a bit of a fast pace when she saw his charismatic and toothy smile. "How come you're here?" she asked.

"Hey," he raised a hand in greeting, "I just came to talk to Jiyeong really quickly."

"Oh," Minji nodded.

"She's in here, isn't she?" he tried to peer into the room.

"Yeah," Minji lowered her gaze to keep from being affected by him any more. "She's in the bathroom putting some water on her face," she said, stepping aside.

"Thanks, see you outside."

As Minji stepped out, Jungkook came in. "Pretty girl~" he called.

'I can't stick around to hear this.' Minji then walked down the hallway to get to the rest of the group.

"Kookie?" You stepped out of the bathroom to find your dear childhood friend standing right there with a big grin attached to his face. "What's up?" you greeted him with a blush after realizing how he addressed you.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see you," he took a few steps closer, just as you had.

"Even though we were with each other the whole time?" you smiled. "Just how much more of me do you want to see?"

'Every part of you,' he thought while sizing you up and down. "So, are you all ready to go?"

"Yeah," you nodded. "I wonder what we can find."

"Same here," he nodded, pushing his bottom lip out. Eventually, the conversation was reduced to a bit of silence.

"Kookie, is there an actual reason why you came looking for me? Do you need to talk to me about something?"

"Actually," he started out, "there is. I know it's been about a month since you last talked to hyung, but I want you to keep away from him. He's not good for you. If you keep him too close, he'll only end up making you cry a lot."