「Chapter 59」

"Rock paper scissors!" While in the car, on the way to the place, a series of rock, paper, scissors was played to find out the who was going to be on who's team. Soon enough, the 9 of you were split into 2 teams. Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, and Jin were all one team; while you, Jungkook, Namjoon, Minji, and Hoseok were on the other.

Taehyung snickered. "You're going down."

You crossed your arms and shared a smirk of your own. "I hope you have that same cocky attitude even while you're waiting on me hand and foot."

"Talk your crap for now, but in the end," he took you by the jaw, "you're the one who's gonna to be serving me, and calling me oppa all. Day. Long," he squeezed between words.

You smacked his hand away and demanded he, "bring it!"

Once you arrived at the place, you all got yourselves suited up for battle. Guns, helmets and loads of paint were provided for one eventful game. Just seeing them alone, got Minji excited.

"Alright," Yoongi stepped in, "now that you two have gone and gotten your game talk out of the way, let's play!"

"Wait, Kyunghee still hasn't shown up yet," Taehyung said.

Pump the breaks. Your eyes wandered over to him as you asked him, "Kyunghee is supposed to show up...?"

"Mhm."

Your frown and creased brows were near automatic. "Why?"

"What do you mean, 'why'?" he asked.

"It's not that I mind or anything...It's just--I thought you said you weren't comfortable around her."

"Yeah, but since I knew we were going to be one person short I thought that she would've accepted to come."

Minji looked on at Taehyung. 'So, this is what she meant by she 'already knew'. You dumbass. I don't know when she got to work, but you've gone and let my idiot cousin manipulate you for the umpteenth time.'

"That doesn't make any sense," your brow started to crease even further. "Why would you invite someone you can't stand, and personally told me to stay away from, just because we were short one person? That's like me inventing Sumin to come along for the same reason."

Seeing where this conversation was headed early on, Yoongi made sure that everyone was dismissed from the private conversation. "Alrighty then," he clapped, "see you guys on the battlefield!" He gathered everyone on your team and ushered them away and towards your section.

"We should get out of here, too. Come on." Jin, as well, pulled his teammates along to their own section.

"Well, we talked a little during the party and managed to reconcile a bit."