「Chapter 51 」

"Taehyung-ssi!" Some random guy had come up to said male and started hanging onto him. "A bunch of us are gonna play spin the bottle. Come play with us." as if they were close friends.

"What the hell? Are you guys still in middle school or something? I'm not playing something as childish as that."

"Come on, we've already got Namjoon and Jin hyung playing. Not to mention we've got some cuties playing."

"Still not interested."

"What's with you guys nowadays? You're acting like a lame ass--"

"Kim Taehyung," he held up a finger, "is no lame. I'll play your stupid little game, but only to prove my point."

"Whoo! Let's go!" With his arm still draped around him, the guy started pulling Taehyung along to where the game was taking place: the living room.

"Where's he going now?" You quickly followed after them. You didn't want to lose him and have to go adventuring for him again. By the time you finished shoving past a whole bunch of people, you just barely saw Taehyung with a whole bunch of people, huddled in a circle.

'I can't see what they're doing.' "Excuse me," you pushed through a few spectators to get towards the front. "I'm sorry. Just trying to get through." Once through, you were able to get a better look at the people involved. Among the randoms student was not only Taehyung, but Namjoon, Jin, Sumin, and Kyunghee as well. They were all circled around a beer bottle.

'Are they playing spin the bottle?' Then it hit you. 'Don't people kiss in this game?! Why's Taehyung sunbae playing? Does he actually plan on kissing one of those girls.' And then you made eye-contact with Sumin, who gave you one of her devious smirks before she went to spin the bottle.

The first pair were Namjoon and some other girl. Of course, they got up and kissed. Then the bottle was spun once more and landed on the next pair. Cheers and whistles went around for whoever was supposed to do it. A couple spins later, of you watching people smooch and make out, and the bottle still hadn't landed on him yet. It was a relief, but the cheers only built the anxiousness up inside of you.

'What am I doing? I shouldn't be waiting for something to happen. I should just get sunbae and leave.'

When Namjoon looked up from the spinning bottle, he saw you standing among the crowd, watching with unease. He immediately turned to Taehyung to try and tell him, but before he could, something seemed to catch his eyes instead.

Just after you made up your mind and started moving around to get him, the shout of Taehyung and Kyunghee's name ran you right back to your spot. 'No way!' Before you knew it, people were chanting for them kiss. It was like everyone anticipated it except him. But it wasn't like he was moving out the way.

'Is he really just going to sit there and let her...' The closer and closer Kyunghee got, the more unable you became to watch. 'I can't watch this.' You pushed your way through the crowd.