「Chapter 46」

It was the middle of the day, and walking down the hallway side by side, was Suhwa and Sujin. They were both on their way towards their next class, but not without having a little discussion about their previously failed scheme with Sumin.

"I hope that lying bitch got what she deserved," Suhwa spat. "Just who does she think she is, using us and letting us take the fall like that?"

"Yeah," Sujin agreed. "It's because of her that we'll never ever get the chance to stand next to Jungkook or Yoongi oppa. Ever."

"It seems that nothing good ever happens to us. No matter how hard we try to get them to notice us, it always ends up badly. It's just not fair. We deserve love, too, don't we?" Suhwa pouted.

"Of course!"

Suhwa sighed deeply, rolling her eyes to the resurfacing of a past bad memory. "Sujin-ah, do you remember? It was like this not too long ago as well. Trying to get their attention, but we failed."

"The first time wasn't our fault though. It was all hers."

"You're right. If it wasn't for that snake of a bitch Kyun--"

"Suhwa? Sujin? Is that you?"

Upon hearing their names, the duo stopped in their tracks and turned around to identify the owner of that voice. But as soon as they laid eyes on that person, their skin went pale, while their entire bodies turned to stone.

"Wow, it's been a while, hasn't it?" Kyunghee jogged up to them with the friendliest of smiles attached to her lips. "What have you girls been up to? I hope you haven't gotten yourselves into any kind of trouble while I was away."

"Wha--Why are you--" As Kyunghee stood before them, their jaws refused to close and continued to hang off their hinges.

"I just got back the other day," she explained. "During the time I was gone though, I did a lot of reflecting and learned a lot from the way I've acted before." Kyunghee took a step closer to them and lowered her tone for their ears only. "I learned that it's always best to keep ruining the lives of any bitch that dares to cross or stand in my way. Hopefully, we won't have any more repeats of the past between us and we can just carry out our normal student lives until graduation day."

Those devious words were enough to spark and ignite a fire within the two.

"Well anyhow," she returned to the previous bubbly tone, "it was nice to see you guys again. Talk to you later?" With a creeping smirk and a head held high, Kyunghee waved her hand at the duo and walked right on ahead.

"Fuck...Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Suhwa kicked the nearest garbage can, spilling its contents onto the ground. Because of her sudden reaction, people were glancing her way as they passed by the area. "What the fuck are you assholes looking at?!" she shrieked. Those same people then turned away, murmuring to themselves and their friends about how crazy she was.

Meanwhile, sitting at their table in the cafeteria, was Minji and all the boys. They were talking about the details of the party. You, on the other hand were trying to make your way down to them from your last class.