「Chapter 78」

"Minji-ah, have you been to Hawaii before?" Namjoon asked.

"She probably has," Jin said. "How else would she have known about this?"

"Oh, yeah," she nodded. Her eyes darted everywhere inside the restaurant as soon as they entered. 'Where is she? That crazy bitch Kyunghee.'

After observing your surrounding, you all got on the line, each looking up to the menus to see what it was that you wanted. Half of you were ready to order, while the other half asked for recommendations.

"Oh, is that who I think it is?" A big man, with a grin stretching from ear to ear, walked out from the back and towards the counter just when Minji finished giving her order. "My dear, Minji-ah!"

"Hi uncle," she waved timidly.

"What took you so long to come and see your dear uncle, huh? I thought for sure you would've come along with Kyunghee. She did say you would've been here too, after all.

Minji's annoyance level started to get higher and higher. "So she is here..." she started to chew on her bottom lip. 'That crazy, obsessive bitch. Did she really come all the way to Hawaii for Taehyung?'

"Did you come down with your parents?"

"No, I--"

"Kyunghee-ah!" he suddenly called for her.

As if she was already on standby, ready for her name to be called, Kyunghee flew out those doors and up to the counter to stand beside her uncle stood. "Oh, you're here, Minji."

Right before her, was the same cunning and devilish smirk attached to the same devilish being that Minji couldn't stand. "Why're you here?"

"Why? I'm on vacation, too, silly. Until it's time to go back, I'm staying and helping with uncle here at his restaurant."

"Kyunghee-ah, I thought you and Minji came down together?"

"No," she shook her head. "Remember, I told you that it was just me."

"Is that so?" he then turned back to Minji to hear her explanation.

"As I was trying to explain before, uncle, I didn't come down here with Kyunghee," she finally tore her daggers away. "Mom and dad are back home, but I came here with some friends and sunbae for Winter break."

"Oh, your friends? Where are they?" he started looking around the place, as if he had the descriptions to find them.

"They're waiting for their food outside."

"Uncle, Minji's friends are my friends too, y'know."

"Really?" his eyes widened. "Now, I really would love to meet them. "Kyunghee-ah, take care of things for me for a bit while I go and introduce myself."