「Chapter 80」

"What took you so long, Minji?" Taehyung asked her as he watched her walk up to the edge.

"There was a little malfunction with my swimsuit, so I went out and bought this one from a shop not too far from here."

"Looks good," he said.

"Thanks. You two seem to be having fun," she said, putting her hands to her hips.

"Oh, yeah," you nodded.

"Oh, what's this I see?" Taehyung's eyes wandered over a couple feet from Minji and found none other than Park Jimin standing there, just gawking their way. "Yah! Park Jimin! You're looking too obvious right about now," he finally took his revenge.

"Hm?" Minji looked all around until she finally found him standing off with a hand to his nape. "What're you doing standing over there like some awkward nerd?"

He gulped. "I'm not being awkward."

"No, but you really are though."

"Sunbae," you called this time, "why don't you help Minji out with her sunscreen!" Both you and Taehyung started giggling like a pair of mischievous fools.

"Jiyeong, how could you!" he called right back.

"You two know something that I don't?" There was an arch in Minji's brow when she questioned the two of you.

"Us?" Taehyung and you looked to each other, then back at her. "No," you shook your heads simultaneously.

Minji just shook hers back. "I only wish that I could believe you."

"Haha, it's nothing," you tried reassuring her. But it was hard to do when you couldn't help the bubbly laughter; especially since everyone knew what she didn't.

"Whatever," Minji then turned on her heel. "I'll be coming in soon."

"Take your time," you waved.

"We're not finished yet, y'know!" Taehyung said, wrapping his arms around your torso.

"Wait, wait, wai--" Before you knew it, you were taken under for about the 7th time. After a couple of seconds, you resurfaced but only to hear endless giggles on Taehyung's end. But enough was enough. It was time for revenge.

"Sunbae, my leg," you swam back to the wall and held up your shin. "I think I caught a cramp in it."

"What?" his smile faded. "Really?"

"Yes," you nodded. "It hurts super badly." You even winced to make your act look believable.

"Let's get you out of the water then," he swam over to you and did the unexpected.