「Chapter 92」

As you walked down and out to the cafeteria, you found half of your group sitting at the table already. With Mingyu still tailing behind you, you walked up to them.

"Hey sunbae," you waved to them.

"How was class?" Hoseok asked.

"Good. You guys remember Mingyu, right?" you held a hand to him.

"We sure do." Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jin just stared at the friendly-looking beanstalk behind you. But rather than stare, Taehyung silently scowled at him.Why was he standing behind you like some damn bodyguard? He was too close. All Taehyung wanted to do was grab you by the arm and pull you down to sit beside him.

"Is he going to be joining us or something?" Jin asked.

"Actually, I'm going to be joining him at his table so that we can decide on the topic of our project. We're partners." As you explained so, you looked over to see the annoyed look on Taehyung's face as he glared at Mingyu.

"I'll only be stealing her a couple of times until our project is done," Mingyu took a glanced in Taehyung's direction as he swung an arm over your shoulder. "Don't worry though, I'll take really good care of her."

'This motherfucker.' If only it were possible, Taehyung would be shooting laser beams into Mingyu's head right this second. Though, it was possible to break an arm and a couple of fingers. He was more than sure that would do the trick to wipe that smirk right off his face. But of course, the smug look didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung alone. Yoongi saw the cunning look in Mingyu's eyes as he watched his dongsaeng.

'So, he's the provoking type, huh?'

"I'm sure you can do that without touching her, right?"

You looked off from Taehyung and rolled your eyes with a huff. 'Please, don't start.' But when you looked back to him, you could just barely see the hurt look on his face from your show of annoyance. And of course, seeing a face like that, made you feel bad. How he saw things, was that he was already on thin ice with you. And it was hard to warn off any dogs without screwing things up even more.

"Should we get going now, Jiyeong? My buddies are just right over there," he pointed to a table not too far off from yours.

"Mm, I'll see you guys later." With a parting wave, you turned and walked off with Mingyu to his table.

"You okay there?" Yoongi asked him, but didn't get a response. Taehyung was too busy sending mental messages of hate in Mingyu's direction. "Taheyung!"

He cut his last hate message short to turn to his hyung. "Yes?"

"You should know that you're not going crazy. I saw the way he was looking at you just now, don't worry."

"Hyung, I really, really hate that guy. And it kills me, knowing that I can't hurt him because Jiyeong would flip out if I do. She doesn't see what I see. She only sees the shitty mask that he puts on in front of her."