「Chapter 50」

"I knew it had to be you guys when I heard the people got louder." When she smiled, her fake fangs were shown. Kyunghee, who was dressed as a voluptuous vampire, came out of the crowd and appeared before you all. But as soon as she did, everyone besides Hoseok made themselves scarce without being noticed.

"Hi, Kyunghee sunbae," you greeted her with a smile of her own. "We haven't seen each other since our first meeting, so it's nice to see you again."

"Yeah, it's Jiyeong, right?" You clarified with a nod. "I guess classes have kept us away from each other."

"Are you having a good time?"

"I've been alone this whole time, so not really, but I'm sure I'll be having some fun from now on." That said, she took a glimpse in Taehyung's direction.

"Sunbae," you tugged on the male's jacket to catch his attention, "aren't you going to say hi?"

Instead of saying so, his face twisted up in a scowl with harsh words to match his mood. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"This party was open to everyone on campus, was it not? Or maybe I read the flyer wrong and there were actually invitations given out this time."

"You didn't read the flyer wrong," you reassured her. "Taehyung sunbae just acting like a jerk." You made sure he could feel your glaring, but he didn't seem to care.

"It's nice to see you again, oppa. I see you two are supposed to be matching?"

"Oh no," you waved your hand. "This look was something the other sunbae decided on."

"Aw, it's too bad I didn't come earlier enough to be a part of it. You sure wear that outfit well." As Kyunghee complimented you, her eyes wandered all over your body. From your hair and make-up, all the way down to your red heels. But what really caught her eyes was what sat on your wrist.

"Thank you," you smiled. "I like your costume as well. The cape adds that extra elegance to it."

She smiled, "how sweet of you to say."

"Taehyung sunbae, doesn't Kyunghee sunbae look nice?" you turned to him, hoping to clear up any awkward air with a little-forced conversation.

He sighed, "I don't fucking care."

"Hey!"

"It's fine, Jiyeong."

"No, it's not!" you turned to him with creased brows, formed from disapproval. "I don't know what kind of problem you have, but it surely isn't an excuse for you to be so rude."

"Tsk," Taehyung reached out and took grasp of your hand, "can we just go somewhere else? I'm really not in the mood to stay here any longer."