「Chapter 28」

"Ugh, I need to get out of these clothes and wash up now," you said.

"I'll go and run the shower after I put out some clothes for you." Jungkook stood up from his place on the floor and jogged up the stairs.

"Thanks, Jungkookie." Just then you remembered that you had to ask Jungkook if he had a washer and dryer handy for your clothes, so you followed after him.

"Hey," Taheyung turned to the rest, "did you guys hear that?"

"Hear what?" Hoseok asked, not lifting his head from the nearly collapsing tower of wooden blocks.

"Jungkook said that he was going to take a shower."

Namjoon slowly removed a block from the middle of the wobbly tower and placed it on the top. "So?"

"I think this is a great opportunity to get back at our dearest maknae." A devious smirk began to surface upon Taehyung's lips.

"For what?" Jin asked.

"For always pushing us around whenever he feels like it. Aren't you guys tired of being thrown around like a ragdoll? Losing arm wrestling matches? Or just tired of his strength in general? It's time for payback!"

Jin started up with his windshields, "you sound like a damn politician."

Yoongi looked to him, "what'd you have in mind?"

"While he's in the shower, we'll steal his towel so that he'll have to beg for us to fetch him one."

"But, won't he just come after us after he gets one back?" Namjoon said.

"Not if we make a run for it," Taehyung grinned.

"And what about tomorrow?"

"Ah, don't worry about the details. It's supposed to be fun."

"And it will be," Yoongi said. "We'll give him 3 minutes to get into the shower."

After those 3 minutes passed, the boys, namely Taehyung and Yoongi started to move out. As they crept up the stairs, they heard the sound of the shower running through the slightly cracked door to their left.

"I'll wait here just in case Jiyeong decides to come anywhere near the bathroom and needs an explanation," Yoongi said.

"Alright."

After taking a deep breath, Taehyung charged forth. He slowly pulled back the door and looked around in search of one item: the towel. In almost no time at all, it was spotted. Carefully, he crept towards the towel and slipped the towel of its rack. After retrieving what he came for, he tiptoed back out of the room and meet back with Yoongi so that they could go back downstairs and stand before the others, victorious.