「Chapter 18」

As classes came to a closing for all the guys, they decided to all head over to Jungkook's house for a movie while trying to think of reasons as to what could be bothering you.

"Taehyung oppa!" Hearing Taehyung's name, they all turned and found Sumin jogging up towards them with a large grin on her face.

"Great, look who's here." Yoongi said with an aggravated sigh leaving his lips.

"Hey, you guys," Sumin's hands became clasped behind her back, "I heard from Jiyeong that she wasn't talking to you guys."

"Do you know something, Sumin?" Jungkook asked her. "Why isn't Jiyeong talking to us?"

"I know why she's not talking to you guys--"

"So spill it," Yoongi demanded.

"--but she begged me not to tell you guys." The boys all either groaned or did the combination of rolling their eyes and sighing. "Although, "she started again, trying to catch their attention, "Jiyeong did want to let you guys know why, over a movie tonight at Jungkook's house. She said she wanted all of us to be there to say."

"A movie?" The boys all looked at one another before Yoongi pulled them aside to huddle up. "I don't trust that girl. She has to be lying. Let's not go."

"Come on," Namjoon started, "it's about Jiyeong. Besides, if we go, we can get an explanation as to what's bothering her."

Yoongi went silent as his vision switched over to Sumin for a brief second "Alright, but I'm not sitting next to her." After the boys dispersed from the huddle, they turned back to Sumin. "Fine, what time?"

Sumin smiled. "Nine o' clock. Sharp."

"Alright, tell Jiyong we'll be there," Jimin said. Then the boys all left Sumin standing there, grinning with glee.

"Yes!" She squealed. "I finally get some alone time with oppa, and Jiyeong won't be there to get in my way." Sumin then started making her way home. "I wonder what I should wear."

Well, it was about 9:30 p.m. on the dot and the boys were all present at Jungkook's house, as instructed. Jungkook went to a nearby store and picked up some snacks and drinks for everyone. He then came back, went into the kitchen, and started making the popcorn, while the rest of them looked for a movie to watch.

"Where is Jiyeong?" Jimin asked. "She's running late."

"It's possible that she got stuck in traffic or something," Namjoon said.

"Give her some time to get here," Hoseok said. "We have the whole night ahead of us."

Suddenly, the doorbell rung and the boys all had a steady eye on the door. "That must be her right now," Jimin said with eagerness in his voice. "Maknae, hurry and open the door," he rushed him.