「Chapter 29」

"So, I guess this means the party's over and it's time for bedtime," Taehyung smiled. "So show me where I'm going to be sleeping for the night."

Jungkook walked towards the couch, "you're staying over?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course, I'm staying over. It's a sleepover party after all."

"Yeah, the party was for everyone, but now it's time for me and Jiyeong to sleep."

"When'd you get to be so selfish, huh? You're really going to kick your favorite hyung out of your house?" he whined.

"What's the real reason you want to stay here for?"

Taehyung paused before his mouth fell into a frown. "My folks are coming over tonight to check up on me, but I don't feel like seeing them."

Jungkook crossed his arms, "are you still fighting with your dad?" Taehyung kept silent. "You can't keep going on like this, you know that, right? You guys have to talk about it sometime or later, and one of you is gonna have to give in to the other."

"Well, it's definitely not going to me."

All was silent in the living room until Jungkook hammered the wall of silence. "I'm gonna go ask Jiyeong," he turned towards the stairs.

"Isn't this your house? What do you need her permission for? Just tell her I'm going to be staying the night."

"Yeah, but after what just happened I know she'd be pretty pissed if she were to see you in the morning."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Fine, whatever. Who the hell made her a damn judge?" he muttered.

Jungkook went up the stairs and knocked on the door of the guest room. At first there was no response, but eventually, he got one. "Who the hell is it?"

Jungkook could tell that you were still upset, not only by your words, but the grumpiness in your tone. "It's Kookie," he said.

"What do you want?"

"You're not going to open the door?"

"No," he was bluntly told. "So tell me what you want."

"Are you okay?"

"How can I be okay if your idiot friend just saw me naked? I'm completely mortified!"

"I understand that, but--"

"And how come there weren't any towels? Did you forget to put one out for me before I went in?"

"That's the thing, actually. I placed the towel in there for you, but those guys had the bright idea to go upstairs and steal it."