「Chapter 68」

It was the day before the start of finals, and Minji was a bit antsier the usual. It had been a while since the both of you got together by yourselves and sat in the library. While there, you were brushing up on anything that you might have forgotten to look over in the previous days. But, of course, a study session between you and Minji could never go successfully as long as there was something to talk about.

"Minji-ah," you took a glimpse up from the notes of your binder, "I've got something to ask you."

"Shoot," she said, her eyes not leaving her book.

"When you and a person confirm their feelings for each other, isn't it normal that the person ask you out? You know, like officially."

Minji looked up from her book with a quirked brow. "Are you saying that Taehyung sunbae hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend? And here I was thinking that you guys were already dating."

"That's exactly what I'm saying." You leaned over with your stretched hands and chin sitting on the table. "An aqaintence of mine mistook Taehyung as my boyfriend, but when I went to correct him, I didn't know what to tell him. That kind of thing shouldn't even be a mistake, right? We already know how we feel about each other, so why is that he hasn't asked me out, yet?" you groaned, before your lips fell into a pout.

"That's weird. What do you think he waiting for?"

You sighed, "I don't know." Your notebook fell from your loose grip, while you sat up to knock your forehead against the table a couple of times.

"You should sit him down and talk to him about it. I'm sure he has a reason for it." Minji looked back to the contents of her book, again. "But make sure it's a good one. If not, kill him."

"Sure, I'll make sure to do that." You went back to trying to read your notes, but something suddenly popped into your head right after, which something suddenly popped up in your head that you couldn't help but ask. "So...I heard that you've got a new crush."

Minji looked right back up at you as soon as those words fell from your lips. She knew exactly what you were trying to talk about. "I don't have a new crush," she denied.

"Well, you should explain that to the sunbae, then. They think you've got someone you like since you apparently didn't want them to hear who it was. Why is that though?"

"Why is what?"

"Why don't you want them to know?"

Minji found herself sweating when trying to find an answer to give you. "Just--just because." Was all she could come up with. Avoiding your eye contact, her eyes darted back into her notes.

"Is it maybe because the one you have a crush on is one of them?"

"Jiyeong!" Minji's head shot right back up at your exceptional guess.

"Shhh!" A glare from the librarian was all she needed.