「Chapter 12」

Later on, when the period was over, you and Minji left the library and immediately spotted Sumin talking merrily with a few other girls who you've never seen before. One with long dark hair, and the other with brown and short. Just after saying your 'byes' with Minji, you started making your way towards her.

"Sumin!" you called out to her. But when she turned around and saw you, just for a split second, it seemed as if she looked annoyed. Then again, your eyes could have been playing tricks on you. You were a fair distance away from her after all.

"Hey, Jiyeong," she waved at you with a wide smile on her face.

"Hey, did you get my message from earlier?"

"Message?" She raised a brow, "what message?" Sumin immediately went into her bag, rummaging past the books and other things inside to find her phone.

"I texted you about 30 minutes before the period ended."

She finally pulled out her phone and went to her messages after seeing the notification. Her eyes widened as she read the message, but her expression didn't turn out as you had predicted. Sumin then sighed and rolled her eyes. "Follow me."

She grabbed onto your wrist and started dragging you towards a secluded area, away from the rest of the students. With the batting of your lashes, you asked what was wrong.

"Jieyong, I can't come with you all tonight. Do you think that you could reschedule this for some other time?"

"Reschedule? I don't know about that, Sumin. It's not my call. It was the boys who planned this after all. If you want that to happen, you should ask them."

"Please, Jiyeong," she clapped her hands together as she begged. "You're the only one who I can rely on for this. I don't want to miss another chance to get close to Taehyung oppa."

"Like I said, it's not my call," you then saw the pleading look on Sumin's face and evidently gave in. "But I guess I could give it a try." You swung your bag out in front of you and went into the pocket where it was placed. You took it out and started dialing for Jungkook's phone. After a few seconds of ringing, the phone picked up.

"Hello, Jungkook?" You turned away from Sumin. "Hey, I called to talk to you about tonight....No, it's not that I can't go, but I was wondering if we can maybe go another time. ....Well, Sumin said that she'd like to go, but she can't make it tonight."

"Sumin wants to come along?" Jungkook was beginning to contemplate on whether he should make up an excuse to tell you, that Sumin could not come along. Everyone, including himself, didn't like Sumin.

"Did you just say Sumin?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook turned to him and the rest of the gang with a nod. He pulled the phone away from his face to answer, "Jiyeong says she wants to come with us, but can't."

"So why is that our problem?" Hoseok asked.