「Chapter 5」

Two days had passed since that night with Taehyung, making it Monday. You could at least say, that it was nice of him to decide to walk you home, but that still doesn't excuse the fact that he tried to push himself onto you. The guy even stole your first kiss for Pete's sake. Who the heck does that?

"Jiyeong!" Hearing your name, you looked up and saw Sumin, a good distance away, running towards you.

"Hi, Sumin," you greeted her with a wave. "Is something wrong? You're all out of breath and everything."

She held up her finger, signaling you to give her a minute. Once she finally caught her breath, she started to speak. "A couple of people said that they had seen you walking out of the library with the guys. Is that true?"

"Oh, yeah," you confirmed. "Jungkook invited me and Minji to come hang out with them on Friday. Though Minji couldn't come because of work, so it was just me and the boys."

"So, it's true then," she seemed a bit down. "That means you were hanging out with Taehyung oppa, too."

"Oh, yeah," you rolled your eyes, "I was with him alright."

"Where did you guys go? Did you get to chat with him well?" She tried to sound more cheerful and put on a smile, but it didn't turn out so well.

"We went to the mall, and then the ice cream shop afterward. We didn't talk at all in the beginning, but when we were in the mall, we started talking and warming up to each other."

"Man, I wish my hangover wasn't so severe from that night. I could've went too."

You had forgotten that she had gotten really drunk that night. Jungkook ended up having to help you take her home. "Well, I'm glad you got to have a good time with him. Hopefully, I'll be able to go with you next time." She tried to shrug her disappointment off.

"Speaking of Taehyung," you tried to change the topic in her favor, "how did your date with him go?"

"It got canceled," she sounded even more depressed. Instead of making things better, it seemed like Looks you made things a bit worse.

"Say what?"

Sumin sighed, "Oppa said that he had something important to do, so our date got canceled."

"What the heck? Did he at least tell you what it was that was so important for him to cancel?"

"Nope, he never told me."

"That sounds a bit suspicious to me."

"Don't worry your head about it. It's probably none of my business anyways. Anyways, I'm just glad that you got your chance to hang out with him."

You could tell that she still upset about not being able to go, plus her date getting canceled. you felt bad. Despite this, you knew a way to make her feel better. "Actually, Jungkook invited me to go out with them for some ice cream again today. I'm sure they'd be happy to see you if I brought you along with me."