「Chapter 79」

"Merry Christmas!" Jimin went around the place with his camera, opening doors and wishing a Merry Christmas to everyone.

"Jimin...shut the hell up," Taehyung groaned as he threw an extra pillow at the door.

"Wake up, it's Christmas morning. We've got a fun day ahead of us, so you've got 20 minutes to get yourselves up before we open up the presents without you."

With more groans and a couple of shifts, Taehyung and Namjoon picked themselves up from their beds and shuffled their way outside. Namjoon was the first to go to greet everyone before occupying the bathroom to wash his face. Meanwhile, Taehyung waited out in the living room.

"Merry Christmas, guys," he said.

"You look like shit," Minji snicker.ed

"Thanks. Same to you."

"Thanks."

Taehyung then looked over to find staring up at him before quickly looking away like you hadn't. He was unable to keep a blank face, thanks to your cute behavior. "Good morning," he came around to greet you at the couch, with a fairly groggy tone still attached to his voice.

"Good morning," you glanced up at him once again.

"Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas..." it took you a couple of seconds before you finally broke eye contact with him.

"Did you sleep well?"

You nodded, "yes. Did you?" you didn't want to, but you found yourself locking gazes with him once more. Only then did you see that light smile of his.

"Yeah."

"Taehyung-ah," Namjoon came trudging out of the hallway and back into the living room, "it's your turn."

"Hurry, so we can start," Hoseok shooed him off.

"Okay, okay."

Quickly, Taehyung entered the bathroom and washed his face so that he could return to the others. When he returned, he got his present and went out into the living room. Eyes were more awake than before and excitement seemed to run through half the group.

"Here," Jimin patted the empty spot on the floor beside himself, "I saved you a spot."

"Thanks," he said, carefully sitting himself down beside him and Yoongi to complete the circle. "Who's going first?" he asked.

"I'll go!" Jimin raised his hand, a toothy grin pushing his cheeks higher and higher. The young male pulled a paper bag from behind his back and pushed it towards Minji. "This is for you," he said bashfully. When he sat back down, he started getting playfully nudges and grins from his idiotic friends.