「Chapter 91」

A/N: The app I use to made the title gifs isn't working properly at the moment.

Jimin wrapped his arm around Minji's waist, sliding her body closer to his. It already been about 15 seconds into the kiss, but the longer the kiss went on, the more 3 it became. As if it was the last, Jimin meant to pour all of his feelings into this kiss. He wanted to convey every stir and flutter that she caused his heart to make.

"Sunbae," she breathed his name, before supplying her lungs with air again. Her whole face turned hot. If she wasn't mistaken, her entire face should've been colored red.

"Minji-ah," he lightly set his forehead up against hers, "won't you let me be the source of your happiness? If your feelings aren't as strong for me like mines are for you, then I'll work hard to make them just as strong. Just give me a chance."

Minji could feel her heart beginning to swell, followed by a recognizable thump to her chest. "Why are being like this, even after--"

Jimin pulled back to properly say, "because I can't get rid of my feelings for you. I tried, but it's no easy task to forget about your first love."

'First Love?' That thump multiplied by 10. It was starting to happen again. "Damn you, Cupid," she muttered.

"Huh?"

Minji took Jimin by his soft cheeks and crashed her lips right into his. "You don't have to work so hard, y'know. I think I might be halfway there already." All he could do was blink back at her. "Will you wipe that stupid look off your face," she tapped his cheek.

All of a sudden, there was a strong smile curling its way up on his face. All he could do was chuckle. Not only because of himself, but everything that just happened. "Am I dreaming?"

Minji looked away, smiling a little to herself. "I'd say you're pretty much awake at this point." That was the first time she'd seen him smile in a while. But she couldn't deny the slightly guilty feeling in her chest. Almost suddenly switching up on her feelings like that. It felt unjust.

"Don't worry. If the doctor really tells you that your pregnant, then I'll be the one to take care of the both of you. I know our friends will help us out, too."

"Oh, yeah," a nervous chuckle escaped her. "I almost forgot about that," she gulped.

"For now, don't tell your parents anything until we get you to the doctor, understand?"

Minji nodded, "yeah." The warmth that spread about in Minji's chest when Jimin ruffled her hair, was near indescribable. It was a different warmth than what she felt with Jungkook.

"Well, well, well. What've we got here?"

Minji flinched. Her and Jimin both turned back to find Yoongi leaning against the door frame, with his hands shoved down his pockets.

"Oh, Yoongi hyung. Guess what--"

"I'm happy for you and everything, Jiminie. Really, I am. But we've still got a sulking kid still sitting in his room. I don't think it's fair that you get to have a happy ending, right after you've ruined the chance for his."