「Chapter 35」

When you reached the destination of Sumin's choosing, she stopped and turned to you with her arms tightly folded across her chest and a hard scowl claimed her features. "What the fuck was that about?"

You feigned ignorance with a baffled look on your face, "what do you mean?"

"Did you have cotton in your ears when I told you and Minji about me and Taehyung oppa?" her tone began to raise. "I tell you bitches about how we're finally getting close and all of a sudden he has his arm around you and calling you pet names?"

"Sumin, relax," you tried to calm her. "Sunbae was just playing around just now. There's nothing going on between us."

"Oh yeah? Then why the hell was he acting all cute with you and acting like he hates me?"

"Probably because he found out that you're a two-faced bitch."

Sumin's jaw nearly dropped off when she heard those words fall from your mouth, and so naturally at that. "E--excuse me?" Your whole demeanor had taken a sudden change in which Sumin was not familiar with. "And just how am I a two-faced?"

You scoffed, "you're gonna try to play dumb now? Have you actually forgotten the fact that you told Jungkook and the sunbae that I wanted to see them over a movie with you and Minji, but to their surprise, via you, we couldn't make it?"

Sumin froze, but she had to keep her cool. "What in the world are you talking about?"

"Cut the crap! Did you really think they wouldn't eventually figure things out? Or even ask me about everything?"

She tried to jump off topic by redirecting things onto you. "Hmph, look at you, acting all big and bold. Where was this personality of yours hiding?"

"What happened to us--No, what happened to you? I thought everything between us was just fine."

Sumin looked you up and down with a sneer, "what is this? Are you actually trying to interrogate me?"

You shook your head in disappointment, "Minji was right. Ever since you started hanging out with Suhwa and Sujin, you've changed; but even before them, you didn't seem like your usual self. It's like I don't even know you anymore."

"Are you fucking kidding me, Jiyeong? If anyone's changed, it's definitely you."

"Me?" you cocked a brow. "How?"

"Oh, come off it. You think I don't know your type? Playing the role of an innocent girl, but truthfully you're just a cunning little fox."

You squinted your eyes, "'Playing the role'?"

"You say that you don't like Taehyung oppa, but even up until this point you've been keeping close to his side, making sure that I never get to have time with him. You've even gone so far as to hang out with the rest of sunbae, just to be with him."