「Chapter 58」

While sitting in her room, studying early for finals, Minji's phone started going off. She sighed heavily, yet picked up the call anyways. "You need something, sunbae?"

"Stop whatever you're doing and go to Jiyeong's house, right now."

"Is everything okay?"

"Peachy, but you know it's the same if everyone isn't together."

"I can't, I'm studying for finals. Which is what all of you should be doing right now."

"Aren't you studying a bit too early?"

"No, because unlike you guys, I don't plan on trying to cram everything down 2 nights before."

"Please come out, just this once? I promise it's not gonna affect your results."

Minji sighed. "Where are you guys even headed?"

"We're going paintballing. Taehyungie and Jiyeong are up against each other and we're supposed to be their pawns."

"I'm in."

"Whoa," Jimin chuckled. "I thought I was going to have to beg harder than I already was."

"I enjoy paintballing to a certain extent."

"Are you any good?"

Minji twirled the pencil between her fingers, "you'll just have to find that out for yourself."

"Alright," he smiled.

"But wait a minute, there's only 9 of us. Is it going to stay like that, or is someone else joining?" That's when her mind started wandering towards Kyunghee and their deal.

"I don't know, but we'll figure that out later."

"Okay, see you soon, then."

"Mm, see you soon."

Once she hung up the phone, Minji put her phone on the desk, leaned back in her chair and breathed a heavy sigh. "She won't know if I don't say anything this once, right?" But knowing her, she'd find out one way or another. That said, she took up her phone once again to text Kyunghee about the plans.