「Chapter 62」

It was Thursday, and you were finally back to school. Not only did you miss your friends, but you missed your classes as well; and because of that, you had the expectations of receiving projects or papers that would be due very soon. But since finals were in a couple of days, professors hadn't given anything of the sort. You were quite the lucky one and feeling even better since you hadn't been slacking in your studying as well.

"Oh, you're back!" The Hoseok exclaimed. "How's your ankle doing?" he asked.

"All better, thanks." You had yourself a seat between Minji and Taehyung and placed your bag down on your lap. "Did I miss anything while I was out?"

"No," Yoongi answered. "Kyunghee hasn't shown her face ever since Saturday, but that's about it. Other than that we've all just been studying."

'After what she did and how they reacted, how could she even think about showing her face to the sunbae? And even if she did, I'm sure they wouldn't accept that.'

"Jiyeong," Taehyung turned to you, elbow propped up on the table, with a sweet smile on his lips and a mischievous glint in his eyes, "I was thinking that we should maybe skip school and have our date tomorrow."

"A date? Oh, so you guys are on good terms again?" Namjoon asked.

Either of you just smiled a bashful smile. Meanwhile, Jungkook just finished rolling his eyes and sipping his drink in annoyance.

"You got a place in mind to take her?" Jimin asked.

"It's a secret," he stuck out his tongue.

"'A secret'?" Jin chortled. "Coming from this one, it sounds like nothing's been planned at all."

Taehyung frowned. "I have something planned. Our whole day is planned out!" he retorted.

"Yah," Hoseok chuckled, "I bet this kid is just going to take her to sit and eat ice cream all day long."

"Anyways," Taehyung raised his voice so they knew he was over their little teasing. "How about it? Wanna ditch school?"

"Sorry, but can we leave it until Saturday? I already missed enough days and I don't want to fall behind anymore."

He pouted, "alright. If that's what you want."

"Sorry," you patted his head. From the second you touched his scalp, Taehyung collapsed his arms and put his head down for a head massage. "Are you guys ready for finals?"

"Just about," Hoseok said. "I've been studying real hard, so I better get a good grade."

"Jungkook and I have been studying a lot while he was over at my house," you said. And unless you planned on failing, it was best to keep on studying as much as you could up until your exam day.