「Chapter 45」

"Kyunghee, you're back already..."

"Of course I am," she smiled. "What, did you expect me to come next year or something?"

"No. That--That'd be crazy, right guys?" Jimin looked to the rest, but they were too stunned to back him up. He swallowed a whole bunch of nothing as he returned his gaze to here.

"I've missed you guys so much. Especially you, Jungkookie." Kyunghee ruffled his hair, finally snapping him back to reality. "So, do you all know where Taehyung ran off to?"

"No," they all said, some shaking their head.

"Dumbasses..." Yoongi cursed them under his breath.

Kyunghee smirked, "you're lying."

"No, we really don't know where he went," Jin spoke up.

"Is that so..." she searched for the truth in not only his eyes but in everyone else. "Alright, if you say so." Kyunghee then smoothed her skirt over her bottom before taking a seat right beside Jimin. "So," she propped her chin up on her palm, "what have you guys been up to all this time while I've been gone? Same ol', same ol'?"

"Yeah, sort of," Hoseok said.

"We actually stopped messin' around," Jimin confessed.

The smile on Kyunghee's lips went dry, while one of her brows raised in question. "Seriously? What did you guys fuck 'em all already?"

"No, we just decided to stop...that's all."

"Well, if you all are happy. Actually, I think it's better this way. You guys won't have to worry about getting cursed out or slapped in the mornings anymore."

"Yeah..." The boys all exchanged glances once more. Each one of them had sweat running down the side of their faces.

"Yah, why are you boys acting like you're staring at a 3 headed cow?" None of them said a word, yet continued to stare on. "Look, if you're worried about me and Taehyung, you don't have to worry. The old Kyunghee is gone and the new Nam Kyunghee is here to stay."

Meanwhile, Taehyung was just arriving at your house. By the time he got there, it was well over 20 minutes. He didn't know what kind of punishment awaited him, but he knew that it was better to knock now than any later.

"Jiyeong?" Taehyung rang and knocked on your door, making sure that you were notified of his arrival. In almost no time at all, the door flung open, revealing the cute girl he loved to spend time with the most. But something was different about you. Although you looked cute with your messy hair, oversized sweater, and sweatpants, he couldn't help but notice how worn out you looked. "Hey, I'm here," he tried to sound cheerful, hoping it'd have the same effect on you; but nothing about your blank face changed.

"I'm going to kill you," you said, in a semi-weak voice before snatching the plastic bag out of his hand. Turning your back on him, you walked back into your place and went straight to the kitchen counter to rest it down.