「Chapter 87」

It was the next day and tension was just everywhere. It was pretty apparent with Jungkook, Minji, and Jimin, but there was something extra in the air that tipped Min Yoongi off. "What's eating you? Have a fight with Jiyeong already?" He watched as Taehyung dragged his feet into the kitchen with a drained look to his face.

The younger male sighed as he turned towards his hyung. "Kyunghee went and told her everything."

Yoongi scoffed, "so she finally found out, huh?" he picked up his already bitten sandwich and took another bite from it. "She was bound to find out sooner or later."

"Yeah, but that was the worst possible way for her to find out." His hands surfaced up and down his features as a stressful sigh escaped him. "She's so pissed at me, and she looked like she was about to cry." Taehyung shoved his hands down his pockets. "All of this crap right before my birthday."

"I hope you learned from this and don't think to lie to her about anything ever again."

"Yeah," he nodded. His vision then wandered over to the front door, where he found you putting on your shoes, getting ready to leave. "Jiyeong," the energy seemed to return to him in a near instant, "where are you going?" he jogged over.

"None of your damned business," you sternly replied.

"I'll come with you."

"Don't."

Taehyung quickly took up his shoes and slipped his feet inside. But as soon as he looked up, you were walking out the door. "Baby, wait!" he closed the door back.

As Yoongi watched the two of you leave the house, he shook his head and stretched his arms out above his head. "That kid can be so tiring to watch sometimes."

Just after his shower, Jungkook entered the room, where Jimin was laying down on the bed. "Hyung..." He didn't even take a glance in his direction before shifting out of the bed. Just when he was about to brush past him, Jungkook took a step right in his way, blocking him from leaving. "Hyung wait. Please, let's talk about this."

"Get out of my way," he demanded, still refusing to make eyes contact with him.

"I had no idea about Minji, really. I didn't know she felt that way about me...and, about her being pregnant--"

"Jeon Jungkook," his eyes finally darted up to the nervous male, his knuckles started to turn white, "step out of my way." His voice went down an octave to project his seriousness.

"But..." Jungkook seemed conflicted in that moment. He needed to clear things up between Jimin and himself, so of course, he didn't want to move out of the way; but he didn't want to cross him even more, so he stepped out of his way, as told.

With his way cleared, Jimin stepped out the door, leaving a distressed Jungkook behind. When he walked out into the living room, he saw the exact person that he wanted to talk to standing inside the kitchen.