「Chapter 75」

"Ohh, Jiyeong, you look kind of sexy that way," Hoseok pointed out.

"Huh?" A tint of blush danced across your cheeks. "What're you talking about?" That was when Jimin and Jungkook came up from behind.

"He's talking about your hair," Jimin explained.

"Oh," you became a bit coy after realizing what you did. "Thanks, I guess."

"Taehyung-ah," Namjoon called out to him, "are you sure don't want to join us over here?"

"I'm good," he said monotonously.

Hearing his response, you couldn't help but get annoyed. The guy had been moping about all damn day, even with all the fun that was had today. Watching him sigh and kick the sand around with his hands shoved down his pockets just irked you more and more by the second.

But Jungkook was also watching. You, that is. He could see how angry you were getting and could tell that you were getting ready to storm over to him in just a few seconds. He went to reach out for your arm to grasp, but failed with your swift movements.

"Yah!" You stormed in Taehyung direction. He turned to you with a blank expression that soon changed into confusion. "Stop going around with that depressing look on your face!" Well, he couldn't deny that, that was what he was doing. "From this morning up until now you've had the same look on your face! Do you know where we are? Hawaii! We're here to have some fun, so let's try and do that, yes?"

Taehyung didn't know what to say. So instead, he just pouted and looked away from you.

You moved your hands to sit on your hips, "Kim Taehyung," you sternly called him, "answer me."

Now he was just being stubborn. "...I understand." But he still complied.

"Good!" With that off your chest, you grabbed up his hand and tugging him along towards the rest of the group. Stand here," you ordered. "Now, watch the pretty sunset."

Taehyung took a glance your way before setting his eyes on the beautifully colored horizon. The young male started becoming more and more captured by the display as each second passed by until the sun was finally gone. For those last couple of minutes, he was able to forget about being upset and enjoy the sights.

"See, wasn't it amazing?" you turned to him. "Now, if I had just left you alone to yourself, you wouldn't have been able to witness something as spectacular as that."

Of course, the sun setting for the night was really something to behold, but nothing captured him more at that moment than you. 'I really can't give this girl up. She's too special to me.'

"Alright," Namjoon clapped. "How about we break out some sparklers?" He went inside one of the bags and pulled out a pack of them, along with a lighter.

You gasped, whipping your head around towards him. "You have some?!" You ran from Taehyung's side and gathered around him, alongside the rest, to pick up two for yourself. You were going to leave your number at two, but decided to pick up a 3rd for a certain someone. After getting Namjoon to light them all up, you walked off.