「Chapter 60」

You guys were roughly 25 minutes into your 3rd and final game, and your teammates had died for only a total of 24 times. On the other hand, Taehyung's team was at 37 deaths. To say the least, they had a bit more trouble than they expected to have.

Each side had won a game and it was only a matter of time before the victor was claimed. With some of Taehyung's team trying to advance towards your camp, they were soon stopped and met with a powerful obstacle. Her name: Park Minji.

"Yah, watch out for Minji!" Jimin shouted as he pushed Yoongi out of the way. 'Why is she so good at this?' he thought on his way to respawn. Though his save ended up in vain when Yoongi ended up taking a hit to the thight.

"Eat my paint, Mochi!" And just like that, a barrage of shots was aimed in Jimin's direction.

"I'm dead already!" he called, trying to skip and jump out of her aim.

Keeping herself in hiding among lots of trees, Minji was able to spot her prey and shoot without mercy. Those from the other team were scared to advance and try to pass her territory. She was just too quick for them. She was too good in general. Not even her teammates could tally up the number of kills she had.

"And just where do you think you're going?" As soon as she was spotted out, Kyunghee took a shot to the leg. "You're not getting anywhere near this camp."

Kyunghee just rolled her eyes as she followed Jimin and Yoongi back to camp for a respawn.

"Now, where could Jin sunbae be hiding...?" Minji quickly scooped her surrounding to search for the eldest. "You can't be serious," she went straight-faced. Just past a couple of trees, stood Jin with his head poked from behind a narrow tree, keeping watch on Minji alone. "Sunbae, stop being a coward and come out!" she called out to him with her raised gun.

Jin quickly pushed himself back behind the tree out of the way of her gun. "You think I'm crazy enough to get pelted down with paint just like Jimin? You're crazy!" he shouted back.

"Tsk."

While Minji was busy holding the fort, you and Jungkook were trying to get over to Taehyung's camp. Although, he was silently trailing the both of you. It was a risk to be all by himself, but he had to get points for his team.

"Jiyeong, watch out!" Seeing Taehyung's gun being aimed in your direction, Jungkook grabbed you by the arm and yanked you into his chest.

"Damn it," he muttered. "I'm not letting you get the second win!" he shouted for the both of you to hear. "Haven't you learned your lesson from the last game? Your plans won't work anymore!"

Thanks to the big tree in front of you, the both of you were able to keep out of aim of Taehyung's gun. "You okay?" he asked, gazing down at you. While taking in your surprised features, Jungkook couldn't help the shy smile that worked its way up to his lips.

"Yeah," you nodded while looking back at him. "That was a close one, wasn't it?" you chuckled. You were having so much fun, that you had forgotten all about your anger towards him.