「Chapter 22」

During and after the boys' speech, Sumin, Suhwa, and Sujin were sitting in the cafeteria of the mall, in the middle of eating lunch and ditching classes for the day.

"Hey," Sujin plugged out her headphones from her phone, "take a look at this." She scooted her chair closer to Sumin and Suhwa and placed her phone before them to expose them both a special video. "Somebody just shared this video of Yoongi oppa and everyone else."

"Really?" Being that Suhwa was in the middle of them both, she grabbed the phone and positioned it for everyone's view.

"What are they doing?"

Sujin shrugged. "Look, they captioned it: Bangtan Announcement."

"Is that a megaphone?" Suhwa cocked a brow before pressing play on the video.

--"What you all saw in that was completely false. The Jiyeong that you've talked about for the past few days, is not that type of girl."

"Like it or not for some of you, she's just our sweet little hoobae who we like having around."--

After the clip finished playing, the trio all looked at upon each other with wide eyes and slightly slacked jaws. Silence remained among them until Suhwa broke the silence a couple of seconds later with a shriek.

"How the fuck did they find out?!"

"I thought you two only put up the post on Instagram?!" Sumin snapped.

"We did!" Sujin then looked to Suhwa. "Did you--"

"Of course not!" Suhwa cut her off before she could say anything more. "Why on Earth would I share the post with them? You don't think I remember anything from the last time we did that? When that annoying bitch still went here?"

"Wait, do you think that she told them that we were the ones who started it?"

"No, she couldn't have," Suhwa shook off the idea. "Remember the other day? She couldn't even tell Taehyung about us confronting her."

"Wait a minute," Sumin interrupted their conversation. "You guys told her that you did it? What was the point in that?!"

"It doesn't matter anyway," Suhwa leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms and legs. "There's no way she had the guts to tell all of them about this. She's a fucking coward."

"Jiyeong might not have said anything, but there's still someone who could have." Sumin leaned back and crossed her arms over his chest. The only other bitch she couldn't stand, besides you, ran across her mind at that moment.

"Someone who could've told them? Are you kidding?" It was Suhwa's turn to start freaking out. "Who is she?!"

"Park Minji." Sumin could feel a fire in her heart being set ablaze. "That fugly bitch is messing with the wrong person."