「Chapter 106」

"I can't believe you're pregnant with Kim Taehyung's baby. You're going to be the best parents ever."

"I know, right!" Sumin was beaming like never before. "I can't believe it either," she took her hands to her stomach and caressed it ever so gently. "But I'm excited for this journey." Both Sumin and her little follower were sitting out on the steps of the university, talking about her expectancy. Ever since yesterday, she's been getting more than enough attention.

"What do you think it'll look like? You or him?"

"As long as it's healthy, then I don't care what it looks like. Though, if it were a boy, maybe I do want it to look more like Taehyung."

The girl chuckled. "And if it were a girl, she'd have her mother's pretty features."

Sumin smile was never-ending. "You're making me--"

"Choi Sumin!"

At the roar of her name, Sumin and her friend looked over and spotted Kim Taehyung marching over to them. As he neared them, it was plain to see that he really wasn't in the best of moods.

When he arrived before them, he reached out and snatched her up by her wrist; jerking and dragging her away from the step. "Let's go."

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" the girl shouted. "You should be more gentle with the mother of your child!"

"Shut it!" he barked. Anger wasn't enough to describe the look on his face. Fury was in his eyes and hostility was right by his side. Taehyung then turned back to Sumin. "Come." And with one rough tug, Sumin nearly tripped as she was dragged off to a secluded area of the building.

"O-oppa, what's wrong? Why are you--"

"Just when I think everything is going well between me and Jiyeong, you show up with this shit. Just what is your problem? Why can't you leave me alone?"

Sumin chortled. "I thought you'd be just as happy as I was to find out that we were going to have a child toge--"

"There's no way. There is no damn way that you're carrying my child!" he barked.

Sumin sized Taehyung up and down before scoffing at him. "And just what makes you think that there's no way? It hasn't been that long since we slept together."

"You mean since you took advantage of me when I was drunk, you little bitch!"

"Is this how you're going to talk to me when our child is born? You're already setting bad examples. You should fix that."

"I refuse to believe that it was me who got you this way. There had to be someone else. Someone else before or right after me!"

"But there wasn't," she bluntly revealed.

The knot in Taehyung's throat was near impossible to swallow. Anxiety was continuously pricking at his heart, nonstop. "I don't believe you. I want a DNA test, now."