「Chapter 82」

Later on, after you were finished getting dressed, you found Taehyung in the kitchen, making himself a sandwich. "Hi there," you walked up to him. "Making yourself a sandwich, I see."

"Yeah," he glanced over at you. "You want one, too?"

"No, thank you," you shook your head. As you stood beside him, you took a side glance up at his side profile. Handsome, as always, but there was something a bit abnormal about his face--rather, his features, this time.

"Taehyung?"

"Hm?" he raised a brow.

"Look this way."

Like a switch, his smile flipped on, and he was soon grinning like the little fool he was. "What," he looked to you, "would my precious little mouse like a kiss from her boyfriend?"

"No," your hand slid up and down his chin to caress the scruff. "I just noticed that you've got some stubble," you said.

His brow quirked, "really?"

"Yes, really. Haven't you seen it for yourself?"

"No," he shook his head. "But I did have a feeling that it would have grown back around this time. I guess it's time to shave, then." Taehyung walked all the way to his room and came back with a razor and shaving cream in his hands.

"You're going to shave? Right now?"

"Yes."

Your eyes were near gleaming with curiosity and wonder as you went to ask, "can I watch?"

He chuckled, "What for?"

"I've never seen a guy shave their scruff before. Not even my dad. I'm just curious, that's all."

Taehyung ran his finger through your bangs until he reached the top of your head, giving your hair a little tussle. "Sure, you can watch."

While he walked towards the bathroom to start, you ran to your room and grabbed something for his usage. "Here," you returned with a grin on your face and a headband in your hand.

"What's this for?" he picked it up and brought it up to his face.

"For your hair of course, silly. I don't want you to cut your face, just because your hair was in your eyes. Plus, I think you'll look adorable."

"It's cute," Taehyung tugged at your chin. "Thank you."

"You're welcome!"

Once Taehyung put the headband on, you found yourself smiling at how he looked. His face said manly, but with it on, he just looked like a bunny. From when he applied the shaving cream under his nose and chin to when he put the razor to his skin, you couldn't keep the awe off your face.