「Chapter 41」

"Now what am I supposed to do with these stupid feelings?" Taehyung ruffled up his hair in frustration about not knowing what to do next. "If only I didn't open my big mouth..." he shook his head as he walked away from your doorstep. "What is it now?" he grumbled to himself before his phone started to go off.

With barely any energy, Taehyung slipped his phone out of his pocket, only to see an unfamiliar number ringing him down. "Tsk, stupid unknown number," he placed the smart device back into his phone and walked on.

Classes were over and done with for you and Minji, so the both of you decided to sit in the cantine, instead of the library this time. The sunbae were almost finished with their classes, so it was better for you to have waited there, instead of actually waiting for a text or call to come in. In the meantime, you and Minji were just chatting about her horrible coworkers and customers until she took a sudden switch in the convo.

"So, how was it? Taking care of the most annoying man on Earth?" she teased.

"It was fine...I guess," was all you gave as a response. But in that response, Minji was able to detect a heavy amount of gloom.

"Okay, what the hell happened? Ever since we've sat down, you've been acting like the saddest person in the world."

"That doesn't sound like an understatement..."

"Did something happen between you guys yesterday?"

You shook your head, "not yesterday. This morning. We were having breakfast and all of a sudden he started talking about our relationship being 'weird', and how he was questioning himself about something. Next thing I know, he's suggesting that we...kiss."

Pump the brakes. "Say what now?" Minji's eyes went wide and her jaw slowly began to descend. "That son of a--You didn't actually do it, did you?" All Minji could get out of you next was a slow slip of your propped elbows and a full-on headbang onto the table. Her hand covered her mouth, as disbelief slowly started to set in. "You didn't." She refused to believe it.

"At first I was against it, but then he started teasing me about being too scared to do it, so, I let my pride get ahead of me and I ended up kissing him instead."

'It's weird that I can actually play that scenario out in my head,' she thought.

"I was going to pull away, but then he started getting into it, and then I got into it, and then--"

"--then?" Minji leaned in close.

"Minji," you lifted your head, "it was amazing." Oh, how it hurt to admit the truth. "My heart felt like it was going to explode. I didn't think he would stop, but when he did," you set your chin down atop your folded limbs, "I didn't want him to."

"'You didn't want him to stop'?" This had to be a joke. How was Minji supposed to react to this information? And being that she didn't know, she decided to bring it back to her initial question. "Well if you had that kind of kiss, then why are you sitting here moping like a zombie?"