「Chapter 93」

"Finished already?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah," you nodded, looking around. "Um, where's Taehyung sunbae?"

"He said he was going out for a walk," Jin answered.

"How long ago did he leave?"

"Maybe for about 4 minutes already," Yoongi said. "He shouldn't be any longer though."

"Oh, okay..." You sat yourself down beside Jin and chose to wait for Taehyung to return to the table. Like Yoongi said, it didn't take him long to return. A couple of seconds later, you noticed him speed walking back to the table with his hand over his forehead. "There he is," you pointed out.

"Hyung, I gotta go," the young male returned to the table with nothing but cold sweat running down his face. 'I really can't be here any longer.'

"Go where?" you asked.

Taehyung's head snapped up. His eyes widened when he found you sitting right across from where he stood. "Jiye--" His voice cracked. He was nervous.

You cocked a brow, asking him, "are you okay?" How could you not miss the way his voice cracked when he tried addressing you.

He quickly nodded to assure you everything was okay, physically. Mentally, the guy was going crazy.

"You just came back from your walk, and now you're going to leave as soon as I get here? Come sit next to me," you patted the space beside you.

"Um," he looked to the others that were waiting to see what he would do, "'kay." Taehyung went over to you and slowly sat himself down. "W-why all of a sudden...?"

You propped your head up on your hand and turned to him with no words, yet. You stared at him, trying to read him. 'If he had planned on leaving me, then he'd have a different attitude compared to this sad look right now. And even before in Hawaii.'

"Jiyeong?" he blinked. Taehyung was confused by the calm look on your face; even more, because you had called him over and told him to sit beside him.

You snatched him up by the collar of his sweater and yanked him close enough to where your faces were only centimeters apart. You hesitated at first, but finally crashed your lips right into his.

"Wow," the trio said. Eyes were wide, and jaws were slackened.

When you parted from him, you lashes fluttered open to see the look on his face. There was a mix of confusion and surprised on his face. And his jaw was just as, if not slacker than the rest.

"W-why...?"

You sized the shocked male up and down. "You," you squinted, "you're never to lie to me ever again. Do you understand? If I even think that you're hiding something, I'll kill you."