「Chapter 10」

Taehyung returned to the rest of the boys, who were sitting at one of the tables in the canteen. He had an irritated look on his face. Just before dropping himself down in a seat next to Jimin, he tossed the box of worthless chocolates onto the table in front of everyone's view. It had only taken the boys about 3 seconds to realize what had happened before they started laughing and making fun of Taehyung.

"Are you done, yet?"

"What happened, Kim Taehyung? I thought we were gonna be on our knees and cheering before the master." Jimin and the rest of them continued to poke fun and laugh at Taehyung for his, yet again, screw up.

"Alright, pay the hell up already," Yoongi held out his hand. He watched Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin curse and swear under their breaths as they reached into their pockets, take out their wallets and pluck out some bills.

"You dorks seriously placed a bet on me?!"

"Of course we did," Yoongi admitted, as he opened up his own wallet. "This is the most entertainment we've gotten all week. I mean, our star player, Kim Taehyung, is running around behind one chick, begging for forgiveness." He snatched the bills from them and tucked them into his wallet. "If this were a show, I'd tune in all the time."

"I swear I've never had trouble pleasing a girl before. Why does she have to be the oddball?!"

"Chill out, you're just frustrated," Jimin gave him a pat on the back.

"You're damn right I'm frustrated! This is really starting to get on my nerves. I bought these stupid chocolates for no reason. The little brat didn't even bother to look inside!"

"What'd you say this time?" Namjoon asked.

"I said the right things! I gave her the chocolates first, then I apologized. All of a sudden, she up and tells me that, she 'doesn't want a bought gift'," he mocked your voice from earlier. "I don't know what the hell is wrong with her. She's seriously defective up here," he tapped at his temple.

"Taehyung-ah, "Hoseok gave a pat to the shoulder, "you're seriously finished." The boys broke out into laughter once again.

"Tsk, yu jerks aren't making things better." Taehyung propped his elbows up on the table and lazily clasped his hands together. His head was hung low, and a stressful sigh escaped his lips, "I don't know what to do anymore, she's seriously pissed at me."

"Aw, this looks like the scene of a man with a broken heart," Jimin teased.

"Broken what? Are you crazy? Kim Taehyung doesn't fall in love."

"Yeah, yeah, we know. That's exactly what you said last--"

Taehyung cut him off with a pair of sharp daggers. "Let's not bring up stupid things, okay?"

Jimin threw up his hands, "fine."

Taehyung now had no idea how to go about this 'apologizing sincerely' thing. This was one of the most frustrating things he's ever had to go through in his entire lifetime. His brain was currently churning for ways to get you to notice his existence once again when it suddenly hit him.