「Chapter 25」

While you were occupied by the television, Jungkook was occupied with trying to fill his stomach. Just when he reached for a sandwich, he felt the vibration of a message coming through to his phone in his back pocket. Lifting his hips, he reached back and pulled out his phone. It was a new message from Jimin staring back at him.

Jungkook shook his head. He put the plate on the coffee table, then jogged his over to the front door. When he unlocked and pulled open the door, there before him stood 6 shivering young men, holding plastic bags, with Minji beside and looking down towards her phone.

"You all are here kind of early, don't you think?"

"Move," Jimin pushed him aside and walked in, "we're cold." Following suit, the remaining 5 walked past Jungkook and one by one took off their shoes before going to the couch where you were.

"Jimin?" When you looked over you saw him grinning. "All of you!" along with the rest flooding in behind him. "What're you guys doing here?"

"We're here for the sleepover party, duh," Hoseok said.

"We brought games," Namjoon held up a bag of board games.

"And some beer," Taehyung held up 2 cases of the stuff.

"Wait, what's going on?" you looked over to Jungkook, who was now back among you.

"Well, since the last week or so haven't been so great for, we thought we'd start making it better with a little party for you. It's why I was picking up so many snacks. To feed all of them."

"It was Jungkookie's idea," Jimin said.

"A brilliant idea," he smugly corrected him. "It's a brilliant idea, right?" he and everyone else looked your way to check.

Even though you were still slightly stunned, a smile began to ease up on your face. "It's a fantastic idea, Kookie." You stood up and walked up to him with arms spread open for a hug. "Thank you. We've never had this many people over for a sleepover, so it should be even more fun than usual, right?"

"I'm glad you're smiling again." Jungkook returned your smile with his own, while ruffling your hair while he was at it.

"Alright, alright," Jimin clapped everyone's attention, "let's get this party started with some games!" Jimin said with his arms shot up in the air.