「Chapter 39」

"Hello~ Earth to Taehyung sunbae! Did you have a safe trip?" you mumbled.

Realizing that you two were still face-to-face, Taehyung shoved his large hand in your face, pushing you away. "A--Are you trying to catch my cold? Back up!"

"Are you kidding me?" you barked. I was only trying to get your attention because you were spacing out for the longest!"

"What?" he looked you up and down. "You're lying."

"I'm not," you crossed your arms over your chest. "Shouldn't my change in outfit serve as proof?"

He hadn't taken notice of it before, but now he could see you were wearing the Elmo onesie that you told him about the other night. "Looks like someone really loves their Sesame Street."

"And it looks like someone didn't finish their tea like they were supposed to," you said, eyeing the cup of unfinished tea that sat on the coffee table.

Taehyung let out a nervous chuckle, not knowing what to say. "Did I forget to tell you how cute I think your onesie is?"

You started grinning, "I'm happy you think so, sunbae. So happy, that I'm gonna give you a surprise after you've taken your shower."

"A surprise?" Taehyung became skeptical with that smirk of yours. "What kind of surprise?"

"Didn't I say it was a surprise? Now hurry up," you grabbed his hand, "and go take your shower."

As he was pulled up from the couch, Taehyung, once again, felt the softness of the hands he was admiring not too long ago. The sensation brought that adorable rectangular smile into the light.

"What is it?" Now you were the one that was suspicious. "Why're you smiling like that all of a sudden?"

"Your hands--"

"My hands?" you looked down at your clasped hands. With a gasp, you jerked your hands away from him and hid them behind your back. "Are they rough or something?--"

"No," he cut you off to explain, "they're really soft..."

"They're soft?" You brought your hands back into view to check them. "Um, thank you." You didn't know how else to react besides showing the red on your cheeks.

Clearing his throat to help move along the weird air, Taehyung wiped his hands along the sides of his pants. "Um, where's the bathroom?"

"It's the 2nd door on your right, you pointed to the hallway of only 3 doors.

"Thanks," he turned to go straight to the bathroom, but stopped and turned back to you first. "Oh, and by the way, I sneezed into my hands earlier," he bluntly revealed.

Your jaw dropped, followed by your scrunching features. "You're so gross!" you shrieked, and immediately dashed off towards the kitchen sink to wash your hands.