「Chapter 101」

Monday morning arrived, and it was more stressful and annoying than usual. Taehyung was looking for you at any time that he could. In between classes, while passing through the hallway. Even at the end of his day, he went searching for you.

"Minji-ah, Jiminnie." He found the both of them sitting in the library, all close and cozy. "Have you seen Jiyeong?"

As Jimin looked from Minji to his friend, his smile slowly started to fade. "You're still looking for her? Are you sure she's just gone lost to you only?"

Taehyung started chewing on his bottom lip. "If you haven't seen her, I'm gonna go."

"What's with that look--"

"Seeya!" Before she could even finish what she was going to ask, Taehyung ran off, leaving her and Jimin to their couple time.

"Shh!" The librarian held a finger to her lip, and mean glare in her eyes.

"It wasn't us!" Minji retorted, while directing a hand to the male that just left.

"Shhh!"

Minji just shook her head and turned back around. "The lady is really getting on my nerves."

"Don't pay her any mind," Jimin took her by the waist and pulled her close. "I'm the one who you're supposed to be giving your attention to."

Minji rolled her eyes, yet blushed like no tomorrow. She leaned over and pecked his soft cheeks. "Your cheeks are so soft," she cooed. And to his delight, she grabbed his face and started landing kissing all over.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was walking out into the hallway from class, when he saw Taehyung speed walking past him.

'I hope his balls are on fire.' Just as the thought finished, Jungkook felt a buzz in his back pocket. When he took a look at this phone, he found a text message from you saying:

To which he quickly replied: