「Chapter 88」

"Happy Birthday!"

"The hell..." Taehyung slowly turned over to see the group of loud and grinning bunch standing right beside him. "It's too early for this," he groaned, as he rolled back over into the sheets.

"Is that how you greet your favorite people in the world?" Jin complained, with a pointed finger. "All of us woke up early just to wish your rude ass a happy birthday! Get the hell up!"

Taehyung sighed and rolled back over. "Sorry, sorry. Thank you."

"Get up, take a shower," Jimin dropped himself down in the space in front of his legs, "and get dressed. You're going out today."

"What?" he squinted in his direction. "But I wanna sleep."

"For what? Today's the day that you turn one year older. Did you actually plan on sleeping your entire birthday away?" Namjoon asked.

"Might as well. It's not a happy birthday if my girlfriend hates my guts," he grumbled. "I want a kiss from her~" he whined, even faking some sobs.

"You can deal with your relationship problems tomorrow. Today is about you, and Jiyeong knows that as well. In any case, I suggest you get up before we all pile on top of you," Jimin snickered.

Taehyung ran his hand over his puffy face and stared into space for a bit before rolling out of bed. "Where're we going?" he fixed his ridden shirt.

"You'll find out when you get there."

"Is there gonna be a party?" he smiled.

"No," he bluntly replied. "Now, hurry up. You've got a long day ahead of you."

"Where're the girls?" Taehyung asked.

"Still getting their beauty sleep," Namjoon explained.

"Jimin," Jin called out to him, "let's go."

"Coming." Jimin gave Taehyung a pat to shoulder, with a grin on his mouth and gleam in his eyes. "Have fun. I know you'll miss me." He then walked past the rest and followed Jin out of the room.

"Are you guys ready?" you asked the two of them. "Jin, do you have the money and list?"

"Of course I do. Now, let's get going. We don't have any time to waste."

The group was to be split in half for the day. Team A, consisted of Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok. Their job was to take Taehyung out of the house and preoccupy him, while Team B, you, Jin and Jimin, went out to fetch a cake, candles, and basic decorations for the party; Minji offered to stay back and tidy up the house.

After your team ordered and collected the birthday cake, you walked around town until you found a shop that carried the party décor. When you walked in, you looked around, trying to find things that you thought would be necessary for the party. Balloons, banners, and party poppers. But when you were searching, you couldn't help but notice your zoned out sun upperclassmen: Park Jimin. Every minute or so, he would look off, not paying attention to his surroundings.