「Chapter 8」

"Who wants popcorn?" Jin shouted from Jungkook's kitchen.

"Me!" About half of the group raised their hand for some.

"See," Jin nudged Namjoon. "It's a good thing we bought an extra bag. We'll be done in a few, so just sit and wait."

When you got to Jungkook's house, a few of you went straight to the couch, while Jin and Namjoon went into the kitchen to make the popcorn. You plopped yourself down at the end of the couch, while Jungkook came and took a seat alongside you and started to open up some candy to eat. Beside him, was bastard Taehyung, and sitting next to him was Sumin, then Minji next to her. It was kind of a long couch, but that was all who could've fit on it. Everyone else was either on the floor in front of you or on the armchairs.

The movie? It was decided by everyone that you'd all watch "Train to Busan". Well, almost all of everyone. You were the only one against this choice, but since it was a majority vote, you basically had no say afterward. Scary movies just weren't your thing. And so you sat there, awaiting the horror that was yet to be played.

"I can't believe we're watching 'Train to Busan'," you groaned as you leaned over onto the arm of the couch.

"What, are you scared that a zombie is going to jump out of the screen?" you heard that annoying Sunbae of yours snicker.

'If that ass-hat actually thinks he's going to get my attention, then he's got another thing coming.' You made sure to turn your body towards Jungkook, making sure he knew that you were still ignoring the hell out of him. "I hope there's not going to be too many scary parts."

'This annoying little brat!' he cursed you in his head.

"Jiyeong, it's a movie with zombies in it. There's bound to be a lot of scary parts in it," Minji said.

You rolled your eyes. "Wonderful."

"It's not that bad," Jungkook gave a pat to your shoulder to try and reassure your fears.

"That's easy for you to say, you've already seen it. Plus, you don't scare easily."

"Yeah, but I promise you'll like it by the end of it," he grinned.

You squinted at him, "I'm trying to take your word for it, but it's kind of hard."

"Alright, then how about I just tell you when the scary parts are going to be. I'll even be your shield," he held out his arm.

You chuckled, "sounds good."

"O-Oppa, I'm not so good with scary movies either," Sumin wined, trying to make herself seem cute. "Can I hide behind you when the scary parts come on?" she batted her fake lashes at him.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Here," he shoved a cushion into her arms, "use this to hide behind instead." With that, he pushed himself up and made his way over to the kitchen.