「Chapter 21」

You and Minji were sitting inside the library, studying--or at least trying to do so. You were sitting right across from her, trying to wrap your head around some equations from earlier on in your lecture; but through Minji's eyes, you looked more troubled than you were supposed to look. Actually, it looked like something was heavy on your mind. Being that the silence had gotten to her, she decided to finally speak up.

"Uh, Jiyeong?"

"Hm?" you looked up at her. "What's up?"

"You don't look so good right now. Are you still thinking about that stupid post?"

You sighed and leaned back into your chair. "I'm trying not to, but it's getting really hard to do that, the only thing you can hear nowadays is people whispering nasty stuff almost everywhere you go. Even today during my math lecture, I heard them." As the overheard words from others resurfaced to your head, you felt the tears urging to spill. "What's even worse, is that I found the girls who started it. It was Suhwa and Sujin."

Minji sharply inhaled. "I knew it!"

"Shhh!" You both looked over and saw the librarian with her finger over her lips. The both of you then slightly bowed towards her before turning back to each other.

"I knew those skanks had something to do with this!" Minji tried venting her anger as quietly as she could. "How could they not! Those evil bitches are completely capable of doing something like this. It just makes me wonder if Sumin knew about them doing this."

"I think Sumin would have told us if she knew."

"Who knows," Minji shrugged. "For all we know, that girl could've been in on it, too, being that she's so in love with her oppa."

"You don't think Sumin would actually join in on something like this, over a guy, right?"

"Jiyeong, Sumin is not the Sumin we were close with before. Whether you notice it or not, she's changing. Just don't get your hopes up thinking that she's still the same person from before."

"It seems like Jungkook and the rest still haven't found out it about it, yet. Taehyung sunbae came up to me yesterday demanding that I tell him everything."

Minji pretended to be surprised. "He did, did he?" She didn't want to lead you on that she told the boys about things, yet.

"When I told him that he and the guys had nothing to do with it, he snapped at me, yet made me promise to tell them what was going on whenever I was ready." You then sighed. "Thing is, I don't think that I can ever tell them what's going on though. Even a few days ago, I couldn't face them, Kookie especially. If he heard something like this..."

"It's like I told you before Jiyeong. If they're affected in a negative way by something like this, then they were never your friends, to begin with." Minji already made sure that they had gotten the post shared to their twitter. All that was left to do, was to wait and see how they would react.