「Chapter 57」

'Don't panic, Minji! Don't panic! There is a 50/50 chance that you're not pregnant. But, what if I am...?' Just the thought drew all the blood from her body. 'Wait, I'm sure that if I go to the pharmacy and pick up some Plan B, I'll be okay. It's shouldn't be too late." Minji pulled out her phone It's the 3rd today," she said, looking down at her phone. "Not bad, but I'll have to get there quickly. The sooner I get some, the better chances I have of knocking this out the park." With that idea in mind, Minji began to calm down once again. "Alright, let's get back to the others now."

"Oh, you're back," Jimin smiled. "I was starting to think that you got fed up, knocked Kyunghee out, and went to disposing of her somewhere."

Minji opened her mouth, but then realized she had a smidgen of nervousness sitting on the tip of her tongue. 'I'm upset, but I've got to act as if nothing happened. Knowing these guys, they'll just pry into my business. I don't need that right now.'

"Wait a minute. You didn't actually knock her out, did you?" Hoseok asked, with wide eyes.

"No, but I was seconds from it."

"What'd she call you out for?" Yoongi asked.

'Shit.' "She was just...blabbering to me about nonsense, like usual."

"Oh, okay." They shrugged it off. "Well," everyone took to their feet, "we're going to spend a little time in the park. Let's go."

"Actually," Minji started, "I'm going to have to take a rain check on that."

"Why?" you asked. Everyone else waited for her answer as well.

"I--I'm starting to not feel too well. I'm getting a bit of a headache."

"Oh, I can walk you home if you want," Jimin offered. "Just to make sure that you get home safe."

"No!" The sudden shout raised eyebrows. "I mean, I'll be fine," she gave a brief smile. "You guys go and have fun."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Well, see you guys tomorrow." Minji waved to her friends before leaving them behind and getting out of the canteen. 'I hope I didn't get them suspicious,' she thought.

Later on, when she arrived at the pharmacy, Minji pulled the hood over her head before walking inside. Once inside, she went in search of the aisle that carried the birth control pills; but, she couldn't seem to find the Plan B. 'Did all these fucking sluts take up all the Plan B?! What the fuck am I supposed to do now?' Just then, an employee went passing by. "Um, excuse me!"

"Yes," she turned back to her, ready to assist her.

"Um, do you guys have any Plan B's in stock anywhere?"

"No, sorry. But we just ordered some yesterday."