「Chapter 43」

The next day, Minji, along with the rest of the upperclassmen, sat at the usual table inside the cafeteria. You had yet to arrive, being that you were waiting for you were busy talking to your professor about a particular assignment.

"So, you guys are actually still doing the Halloween party?" she asked, taking a sip of her vanilla shake. After entering the cafeteria, she started to take notice of the flyers that were hung around the building for the up and coming party.

"Of course we are," Jin said. "Our parties are always the best, and everyone knows that."

"Jin hyung's right," Namjoon picked up. "It's been like this since our high school days."

"So, what's going to happen when Jin sunbae and Yoongi sunbae leave?" she propped her head on her hand. "You still going to be throwing these so-called 'best' parties?"

"Of course!" Jin exclaimed, with a bang of his fist.

"Really? You'll really have time for college parties when you're busy working your butts off to make a living?" Jin, along with the rest of the table when silent. "I thought so."

"Hey, guys." Everyone turned their heads in your direction as you finally arrived. As you strolled up to the table, your eyes immediately locked with Taehyung's. Becoming slightly flustered, either of you looked away simultaneously. "Um...what're you guys talking about?"

"We were just talking about how Jin and Yoongi are going to be officially old men next year and won't be able to help throw anymore parties," Minji explained.

"Sounds interesting," you smiled, as you took your place in between her and Yoongi.

"You're definitely going to come to our party, right Jiyeong? It's going to be bigger than last year." Jimin grinned.

"I don't know," you shook your head. "Huge parties really aren't my thing."

"Come on, you've gotta go. It won't be the same if you or Minji aren't there."

"I'm sure it will."

"Speaking of parties," Jungkook started, "do you want one for your birthday?"

You looked to him, "No, there's no nee-"

"Huh?" Hoseok's eyes lit up. "Is it Jiyeongie's birthday soon?"

"Yes," you nodded. "It's on the 1st."

"Seriously? If that's the case, then why don't we just have one big party? Our Halloween party, plus a birthday party for you," Hoseok suggested.

"Wait a--"

"That's not a bad idea," Yoongi shook his finger in acknowledgment. "We'll call it: The Halloween Bash'."