「Chapter 102」

A/N: Thought this chapter was going to be at most being a bit over 2k...It ended up being over 3k.....ANYWAYS hope you guys enjoy!

After that email reached the first 9 people of your group, the email was sent to the rest of the students at your university. Everywhere you went, people were staring, snickering and gossiping about what you could only assume was not just your tarnished relationship, but the scandalous video.

"I'm free this period, so I'm going to the student lounge. If I'm there, I don't have to hear much of the gossiping."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

You shook your head, giving him a reassuring smile. "No, it's alright. I don't want you to miss your class for me."

"If it's to make you feel better, then I'll miss class for the next 2 weeks."

You pushed your bottom lip forward. "Don't talk so recklessly. Besides, what makes you think I'll still be upset for so long?"

"Don't get me wrong. Just because we haven't seen each other for some time, doesn't mean that I've forgotten how you are. I know how you get when you're upset. Sulking for the longest until you get some ice cream in your hands," he chuckled.

It was only Jungkook who could get you laughing and smiling, despite being in this kind of situation. "I'll be okay, really."

Jungkook looked conflicted at your words. He wanted to keep you by your side and keep you company, comfort you in your time of hurting. But, then again, he wanted to respect your wishes and let you go. "If that's what you really want."

"I'll see you later."

"I'll walk slowly, just in case you text and tell me to turn back, okay?"

--"She gets around fast, doesn't she? First Taehyung sunbae and now Jungkook sunbae?"

"What a--"--

"Watch your fucking mouth!" Jungkook's strong bark stunned the two girls in their spots for a couple of seconds before they hurriedly scurried off, out of sight. He then turned back to you with his brows creased and a pout in his lips.

The smile that Jungkook had so effortlessly created, had fallen in a near instant. "Bye, Kookie."

"Bye..." Jungkook was left to stand there to watch you walk off. His annoyance quickly left him in exchange for a yearning feeling. With a sigh and a shake of his head, he turned right on around and went upstairs. On his way down the hallway to his class, he found the rest of the guys crowded to one part of the hallway. It was when Jin spotted and waved him down, that he heard his name being called.

"Jungkook-ah," Jin spotted and called their maknae over to the rest of the group, "did you get that email from Sumin, too?"