「Chapter 84」

"Ah, where to begin?" she nervously fiddled around with her fingers.

--I'll be right back. I gotta take a leak," Yoongi said. On his way towards the bathroom, which was the last door of your hall, Yoongi heard a muffled conversation going on, that put a stop in his tracks. 'Is this kid talking to himself?' Yoongi put his ear to the wooden door, and opened up his ears.--

"Um, this is pretty hard for me to say." Minji was as red as a tomato.

--'Is that Minji in there? I thought she wasn't feeling well. The heck is she doing in Jungkook and Jimin's room?'--

"Whatever it is, you can tell me. Though, I am a bit surprised you came to me instead of Jiyeong."

--What the heck is he doing?" Hoseok, who was walking back to the couch with two bowls of chips, saw Yoongi with his ear up against the door. "Here," he gave the bowls to the rest of the couch. "Don't eat it all in one sitting." With that warning, Hoseok made his way down the hall to where Yoongi was. "Hyung, what are you--" Hoseok stopped mid-sentence Yoongi pressed his finger against his lips. He then pointed to the door, signaling him to listen.

As soon as he did, he heard this:

"Jungkook," Minji breathed in and out with a tremble, "I like you."

--At the moment, Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other in full disbelief. Both of them had unhinged jaw as they glanced back over to the door.

"Where did Hoseok-ah go?" Namjoon questioned. When he looked back, he found both of them as they were. Just then, he saw Hoseok pull out his phone out. And a few seconds later, he received a text message.

"Get your butts over here now! Leave Jimin behind!"

Namjoon looked up from the text and back at Hoseok, who had a pair of wide eyes on his face. He then looked over to Jin and Taehyung, tapping and informing them separately, for them to follow him discreetly.

While Jin got up calmly, Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes before putting you aside and getting up.

"Where're you guys going?" you asked.

"They want me to follow--oof!" Taehyung got a slap across his chest from Namjoon, reminding him to be discreet about where they were going. "Namjoon hyung needs help with something," he rubbed his chest.

"The heck?" Jimin looked up at them. "We're about to start a game here." But none of them responded. "Don't try and join our game later," he said, shuffling the cards. "We'll just play by ourselves, Jiyeong."

While the incoming 3 made their way down, the other 2 made space for them so that they could press their faces to the door; and boy were they in for a shocker.--