「Chapter 67」

As soon as your lecture is finished, you got a buzz from your phone. It was a text message from Taehyung, reading:

You shook your head, a smile inching up on your lips. After shoving your books, pens, and highlighters back into your bag, you shoved your arms through the straps and started for the door. On your way, you tapped the bar to text back to him.

"I already told you that I don't need an escort," you mumbled to yourself. You stared back up at his text and found yourself smiling from ear to ear now. He was to never know how happy you actually were when he came to pick you up from class.

Since you had a sense of where the door was, you could tell that you were nearing it. But what you didn't sense, was the person coming towards it. Just as you set a foot over the threshold*, your body collided with another. "Oops." When you opened your eyes you saw a male student standing before you.

Quickly realizing your mistake, you immediately lowered your head. "I'm so sorry! I was too busy looking at my phone instead of paying attention to where I was going!" There were a couple seconds of silence where you heard not one thing from the other person. So, you peaked up for a mere second, just to see him just staring.

It was when you straightened yourself out that you became confused. Was there something on your face? Or maybe he was just zoning out right there and then. But, he was handsome, you had to give him that at least. 'Weird.' Seeing as how he wasn't going to say anything, much less move on his own, you decided to take initiative.

"Well, I'll be going now," you bowed once more. "Excuse me," just as you tried to squeeze past the strange male, you felt a hand land right on your shoulder; and that's when you grew a bit anxious. His next line didn't make you feel any better either.