「Chapter 74」

It was around 9:00 in the morning when everyone woke up. After getting back from dinner, everyone sat and discussed what kind of activities they wanted to do for the following day; the activity that got majority vote was to go shopping for some clothes and souvenirs. As followed, they took their showers and got themselves dressed for a day of shopping. Surprisingly to the guys, you girls had gotten dressed fairly quicker than the average woman.

"We all ready to go?" Namjoon asked. He scanned every face and realized that Jungkook was missing. "Jungkook-ssi!" he shouted.

"I'm coming!" Jungkook jogged out of this room and to the front with the rest. "I almost forgot it," he said, holding up his straw hat before placing it on his head.

"Alright, let's go!" And off you went. With the help of google maps and a couple strangers, everyone was able to find a bus stop where the bus would take them to a souvenir shop within the vicinity. Once inside, almost every little thing that your laid eyes on drew you near to it.

"You guys," you turned to Minji, Junkook, and Jimin with a moon necklace and matching star earring in your hands. "Aren't these cute?"

"They are," Minji agreed. "Why don't you go and see how they look?"

And you did just that. You found the closest mirror and walked to it to put the pretty set up to your ears and neck. The tags might've been in the way, but that's what imagination is for. "Oh, I like it! It's a good look," you turned to them, smiling. "What do you guys think?"

"You look cute," Jungkook complimented while appearing beside you in the mirror. "You should get it."

While checking out the accessories you caught a certain figure standing off in the distance, just past the shirts. When you focused on them, you recognized your sulking upperclassmen just trudging around the store aimlessly and wearing a complete glum look on his face.

'What's his deal?' Your brows furrowed due to your baffled self. Was he possibly acting like this because of yesterday? 'He started all this and thinks he can go around being all sad and stuff? Well, I don't care. He's not getting my attention.'

"Hey, are you listening to me?"

"Huh?" The snapping of Jungkook's fingers brought your attention right back to him. "I'm sorry, what did you say, Kookie?"

"I said, you should get it."

"Oh," you looked back into the mirror at them. "Actually, I'm good." You took the necklace and earrings away from your body and put them back where you found them. "Did you guys find anything interesting, yet?"

"Kind of," Jimin said, holding up a bracelet with a cute mix of pastel colors. "This."

"Jiminie hyung, don't you think that's a bit too girly for you?"

"It's not for me, stupid," he nudged him, giving him a hint.